Christmas gifts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gifts

So I have an 18 year old daughter that is in her first year of college I'm very proud of her she got in on a academic scholarship shes very smart. I'm trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas but she has everything. I've never seen a kid have so many clothes and shoes I mean she dont need any of that. She has the iphone 12 her laptop is not even a year old yet she has the smart watch smart tv Xbox. She told me I could pay for her new books shes gonna need when she goes back after Christmas break but thats not really a gift thats just something she has to have I'lll make sure she gets her books. Shes studying Art, Old testament Jewish law ( she goes to a Christian college) and Latin because of the medical terminology. I thought about just giving her money or a gift card and she can go get what she wants but that seems like a cheap way out to me. I ordered her a nice warm Jacket online I thought she would like to wear back n forth to class but thats it so far. I have no idea what to get her she's my only baby girl I just have her and I want to get her something cool you know shes in college its the best years of her life idk man I cant come up with nothing so far. Any suggestions??

Get this: https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Sack-6-F...dDbGljaz10cnVl

Comment

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
      So I have an 18 year old daughter that is in her first year of college I'm very proud of her she got in on a academic scholarship shes very smart. I'm trying to figure out what to get her for Christmas but she has everything. I've never seen a kid have so many clothes and shoes I mean she dont need any of that. She has the iphone 12 her laptop is not even a year old yet she has the smart watch smart tv Xbox. She told me I could pay for her new books shes gonna need when she goes back after Christmas break but thats not really a gift thats just something she has to have I'lll make sure she gets her books. Shes studying Art, Old testament Jewish law ( she goes to a Christian college) and Latin because of the medical terminology. I thought about just giving her money or a gift card and she can go get what she wants but that seems like a cheap way out to me. I ordered her a nice warm Jacket online I thought she would like to wear back n forth to class but thats it so far. I have no idea what to get her she's my only baby girl I just have her and I want to get her something cool you know shes in college its the best years of her life idk man I cant come up with nothing so far. Any suggestions??

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
        yea that would be cool but her room is so full of shit now between her and her roommate...

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

always got jokes huh :)

Comment

Brother you got big swingin balls coming here talking about your college aged daughter.

If Rado wasn't in the hospital getting his rectum rebuilt I'm sure he would've already asked for pics.

Comment

shes 18 man shes a kid

Comment

Tell Rado, he's a real fuckin perv.

Comment

Oh and I say buy her trip tickets. Somewhere nice after the semester for her and a friend .

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                    Oh and I say buy her trip tickets. Somewhere nice after the semester for her and a friend .
                    yea that is a good idea...her roommate is from New Jersey they are from 2 totally different worlds. Shes been to Florida several times and New York city once. She bought her bf a Harry potter book for Christmas if that gives you any idea of what I'm saying about her still being a kid. She loves Harry potter I remember when she was little she had the magic wand and she was locking her bedroom door and trying to use her wand and a spell to open the lock on the door lol she swears she unlocked it

Comment

Working...
                    X