The latest Tyson fight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest Tyson fight

What people dont get is their never gonna see the Iron Mike Tyson 19 year old heavy weight champ that hit that hard had that aggression youth wind halo :) he was a beast at that moment but we'll never see that again. I was born the same city as Ali but I dont think Ali could have handled 19 year old Tyson.

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    What people dont get is their never gonna see the Iron Mike Tyson 19 year old heavy weight champ that hit that hard had that aggression youth wind halo :) he was a beast at that moment but we'll never see that again. I was born the same city as Ali but I dont think Ali could have handled 19 year old Tyson.
    You're saying a 54 year old Mike Tyson is not going to be the same as a prime Mike Tyson of 30 years ago?

Comment

Lol

Comment

yea but my question is do you think in his prime could he have beat Ali

Comment

Don't forget Ali fought people like George Foreman who could take a punch or three without flinching. Tyson was a force of nature for sure, but to say he would walk all over the greats of old is, I think, inaccurate.

Comment

it would be something to see that's for sure. prime Tyson vs prime Ali.

remember, certain fighters always gave Tyson trouble. Holyfield in particular. something about his fighting style and his ability to take a punch Tyson was never comfortable with.

i feel like Ali would have beaten Holyfield.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Don't forget Ali fought people like George Foreman who could take a punch or three without flinching. Tyson was a force of nature for sure, but to say he would walk all over the greats of old is, I think, inaccurate.
              very well may be correct there scrum

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                it would be something to see that's for sure. prime Tyson vs prime Ali.

remember, certain fighters always gave Tyson trouble. Holyfield in particular. something about his fighting style and his ability to take a punch Tyson was never comfortable with.

i feel like Ali would have beaten Holyfield.
                The first fight with Holyfield was TKO 3 straight knock downs knock outs whatever I think that fight was 91 seconds

Comment

The first fight with Holyfield was TKO 3 straight knock downs knock outs whatever I think that fight was 91 seconds
                  You are thinking of the Michael Spinks fight, not Holyfield.

Comment

False. Holyfield beat his ass. Tyson was out boxed and overpowered.

Tyson was in his prime and Holyfield had come out of retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

You are thinking of the Michael Spinks fight, not Holyfield.
                      I stand corrected it was Spinks he TKO'd idk why I was thinking holyfield....Iron mike was my fav I had ther nintebdo game Myke Tysons punch out lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

False. Holyfield beat his ass. Tyson was out boxed and overpowered.

Tyson was in his prime and Holyfield had come out of retirement.
                        Your correct its been a long time since those days it was Spinks...

Comment

Working...
                        X