being aware and safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• being aware and safe

So i'm not saying a lot of details but most of us know about some of the MC clubs and around here theres a lot of gang activity not just bike clubs. It wasn't like this growing up a lots changed over the years. I got in a fight in 2018 I didnt start it I tried to not be aggresssive like hey man theres no reason for this especially over a girl hell you can have her no need to fight. But I will always defend myself I aint just gonna let someone hurt me or beat on me so it went down and somebody gotta lose...I was scared and mad at the same time nobody tried to break it up so did what I had to. Its been a lot of trouble since then last summer a guy I know was relaying info back n forth and he thought he was hot shit hes cool w these dudes and they look out for him on n on. I grew up w him hes a pretty good guy fr but he thought he was really something having contact and other things. I told him last summer when he was acting like he was a gangster all the sudden because of this and I told him man you are not one of them you are nobody they just using you to talk to me I told him i said man these dudes are not to be fucked with and your just a pawn again you are not with them I said man they would kill you when your of no use to them anymore I tried talking to him told him to stay out of it I grew up with some of them and I can communicate on my own and try work this out there is family on both sides here so its been a situation for sure. 2 days ago they found him dead 40 years old just lost his dad and his poor mother I can only imagine its really fucking with me I mean I know his whole family he just a country boy not a lot of street smarts I guess you could say atleast in this situation. I been fucked up about it i feel partly responsible I tried my best to get him to understand how they roll and just being involved with them at all on my behalf you are putting yourself in possible danger leave it be trust me they dont care about you at all your nobody and they are some bad ass mfs but he just kept on like na man they treat me good very respectful and gave me some money...smh man I'm bout to cry posting this now. I get a call from my cousin who is for real cool with them and he told me it had nothing to do with me he took advantage of a girl passed out at a party and thats her people man they dont go to cops she didnt either went to hospital I think but would not give a statement or any other info other than whats on her ID. Folks around home here are trying to collect money for a burial its sad man but I have a daughter and I mean i feel it I wouldnt let that shit happen to mine and do nothing. People dont realize man like me I'm no gangster or real bad ass not trying to be but there are people out there that dont give a fuck man didnt lose a minutes sleep and didnt hesitate at all....he thought they were his boys I'll never forget this shit. I'll leave it at that

Originally posted by willie023 View Post
    So i'm not saying a lot of details but most of us know about some of the MC clubs and around here theres a lot of gang activity not just bike clubs. It wasn't like this growing up a lots changed over the years. I got in a fight in 2018 I didnt start it I tried to not be aggresssive like hey man theres no reason for this especially over a girl hell you can have her no need to fight. But I will always defend myself I aint just gonna let someone hurt me or beat on me so it went down and somebody gotta lose...I was scared and mad at the same time nobody tried to break it up so did what I had to. Its been a lot of trouble since then last summer a guy I know was relaying info back n forth and he thought he was hot shit hes cool w these dudes and they look out for him on n on. I grew up w him hes a pretty good guy fr but he thought he was really something having contact and other things. I told him last summer when he was acting like he was a gangster all the sudden because of this and I told him man you are not one of them you are nobody they just using you to talk to me I told him i said man these dudes are not to be fucked with and your just a pawn again you are not with them I said man they would kill you when your of no use to them anymore I tried talking to him told him to stay out of it I grew up with some of them and I can communicate on my own and try work this out there is family on both sides here so its been a situation for sure. 2 days ago they found him dead 40 years old just lost his dad and his poor mother I can only imagine its really fucking with me I mean I know his whole family he just a country boy not a lot of street smarts I guess you could say atleast in this situation. I been fucked up about it i feel partly responsible I tried my best to get him to understand how they roll and just being involved with them at all on my behalf you are putting yourself in possible danger leave it be trust me they dont care about you at all your nobody and they are some bad ass mfs but he just kept on like na man they treat me good very respectful and gave me some money...smh man I'm bout to cry posting this now. I get a call from my cousin who is for real cool with them and he told me it had nothing to do with me he took advantage of a girl passed out at a party and thats her people man they dont go to cops she didnt either went to hospital I think but would not give a statement or any other info other than whats on her ID. Folks around home here are trying to collect money for a burial its sad man but I have a daughter and I mean i feel it I wouldnt let that shit happen to mine and do nothing. People dont realize man like me I'm no gangster or real bad ass not trying to be but there are people out there that dont give a fuck man didnt lose a minutes sleep and didnt hesitate at all....he thought they were his boys I'll never forget this shit. I'll leave it at that

bro no offence but i don't think anyone can understand what the fuck your saying. you seem to be in some kind of crises. i would suggest you reach out to a psychiatrist in your area. i don't know if you are on drugs or having a mental break down or what but I would urge you to seek help. not talking shit either. I'm being sincere. get yourself some help brother.

Comment

Your right i do and I was really upset crying and stuff just emotional i just lost a close child hood friend to some bullshit...we hung out a lot last summer and of course you never see it comiong. I shouldnt have posted that anyway just take it down for me and I apologize. My mind was going a hundred miles and hour I wasnt in a good state of mind I had just found out...that dont belong on here. Why you post your pics like i'm stupid no I very could have been in shock idk the moment I found out it I couldnt think of anything to say like couldnt put a sentence together. This shit around here i'm used to but I never seen that coming he was just unaware like the thread says... but anytime you say anything about bikes and gangs and shit nobody wants to talk evenn the cops around here...delete the shit and your picture to I just leftv the grave yard with my mother put flowers on his grave. He had his whole life ahead of him 3 kids the oldest had to take him off life support its not good for any of us that knew him. My bad dude didnt mean to post anything that you are unable to understand his life was taken hes gone not coming back ever...you understand that? delete the shit my bad

Comment

Ummm ok...brb gonna smoke for a long ass time.

Comment

Working...
        X