Crazy times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy times

Covid lockdowns and 2020 got me fucked up!! No gyms. Lost and uncle earlier this year due cancer, lost another uncle due to old age, lost my grandfather couple months ago and died in a home and what hit the most was my aunt dying of covid of couple weeks ago. Talked to her a couple months back.

3 years sober and 2020 broke it. Drank nearly everyday for the past few months. Some mornings I wake up puking my guts out. Got up to 200lbs. Drinking vodka, gin, more than 6 beers in the evenings and not to mention my binge eating when im smoking weed.

My last drop of alcohol was sunday evening while watching nfl. I couldn't bare the heart burns. Next day I told the wife I'm goin to stop drinking. Few hours later. Low and behold I got a fucking seizure. It was a focal seizure where I was conscious, but it was one of the scariest shit of my life. Not even combat fazed me like this. Pretty hard to describe. Luckily I been on benzos for many years and it prevents seizures, but I know as a grown as man. I was always digging a hole mixing alcohol with valium.

4 days sober and lost about 5 lbs. started to run again and do some exercises outside even tho is cold as shit.

Didn't come for sympathy. Came to rant..

Happy new years brahssss

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
    Covid lockdowns and 2020 got me fucked up!! No gyms. Lost and uncle earlier this year due cancer, lost another uncle due to old age, lost my grandfather couple months ago and died in a home and what hit the most was my aunt dying of covid of couple weeks ago. Talked to her a couple months back.

3 years sober and 2020 broke it. Drank nearly everyday for the past few months. Some mornings I wake up puking my guts out. Got up to 200lbs. Drinking vodka, gin, more than 6 beers in the evenings and not to mention my binge eating when im smoking weed.

My last drop of alcohol was sunday evening while watching nfl. I couldn't bare the heart burns. Next day I told the wife I'm goin to stop drinking. Few hours later. Low and behold I got a fucking seizure. It was a focal seizure where I was conscious, but it was one of the scariest shit of my life. Not even combat fazed me like this. Pretty hard to describe. Luckily I been on benzos for many years and it prevents seizures, but I know as a grown as man. I was always digging a hole mixing alcohol with valium.

4 days sober and lost about 5 lbs. started to run again and do some exercises outside even tho is cold as shit.

Didn't come for sympathy. Came to rant..

Happy new years brahssss

Comment

I hope you are able to stay strong and keep away from the booze. My best friends are alcoholics and its rough.

Comment

Didn’t realize Bori was an alcoholic. Stay safe my friend. Remember if you ever need anything please call Rado.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          Didn’t realize Bori was an alcoholic. Stay safe my friend. Remember if you ever need anything please call Rado.
          Lmao. Fuck them both. Cock suckers

Comment

26 day sober. Lost 10 lbs just by getting off the booze, but I never let go of the weed eva... lockdown has been extended no fucking gyms open. Communist country going back to the Hitler days.
            I'm living in a concentration camp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Sir. Is he real?

Comment

26 day sober. Lost 10 lbs just by getting off the booze, but I never let go of the weed eva... lockdown has been extended no fucking gyms open. Communist country going back to the Hitler days.
                I'm living in a concentration camp.
                Detached from reality. Comparing concentration camp to your warm home with food in your belly and more entertainment options than you could ever use movies/games/etc..

Shut your fucken bitch mouth.

Comment

Detached from reality. Comparing concentration camp to your warm home with food in your belly and more entertainment options than you could ever use movies/games/etc..

Shut your fucken bitch mouth.
                  You must leave California before its to late. I don't want to see you living in a tent. It's bad for you. Smelling turd in hollyweird boulevard.
                  I don't play console. I'm a day trader making bank.
                  Concentration camp is in the mind.
                  Remember you will never be half the man I am..I have seen most gruesome shit you ever seen in your life.
                  Get your shit together Cooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    I can not call another puertorican sir. It's a bad influence. Especially the ones that live in New England area. Poor poor choice Chad

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                      Mahomboy

Comment

You must leave California before its to late. I don't want to see you living in a tent. It's bad for you. Smelling turd in hollyweird boulevard.
                        I don't play console. I'm a day trader making bank.
                        Concentration camp is in the mind.
                        Remember you will never be half the man I am..I have seen most gruesome shit you ever seen in your life.
                        Get your shit together Cooper.
                        MIdlife crisis during pandemic is doing a number on you creepo.

Comment

MIdlife crisis during pandemic is doing a number on you creepo.
                          Hmmm.. interesting observation you got there. I think the tampon is too tight on you
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LIV

Dude 26 days is huge. Keep fighting the good fight. Life is good. Stay positive keep your head up.

I've been clean for 2,517 days. Gets easier and better each day. Ever need anything I'm a PM away. God bless you my friend.

And yes! Mahomeboy!
                            Yea. Let's just hope the refs don't help Brady on this one since the SB is in tampa...

Giants fan since I was 8.. hopefully we get a seperated receiver like devonta smith, and edge rusher and a better o line. We should of made the playoffs, but eagles fucked us lol...

Thanks brah.

Comment

Yea. Let's just hope the refs don't help Brady on this one since the SB is in tampa...

Giants fan since I was 8.. hopefully we get a seperated receiver like devonta smith, and edge rusher and a better o line. We should of made the playoffs, but eagles fucked us lol...

Thanks brah.
                              Chiefs will fucken destroy Tampa. Like a high school team vs a college team. Different level. Bills had a better chance and they got crushed.

Comment

Working...
                              X