PlayStation 5 is Unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PlayStation 5 is Unbelievable

It's hard to explain just how good a game like Ghost of Tsushima looks on a 4k TV played via a PS5.

I know hardcore PC gamers are used to 60 frames per second but I grew up on consoles so it's all new to me. The increase in resolution and FPS changes a game massively. It really has to be seen to be believed. If you like to play games even just a little you will be blown away by PS5. I never upgraded to a PS4 Pro so I went directly from PS4 to PS5. It's a massive upgrade, in terms of specs compared to the PS4, the PS5 is 8x more powerful. After years of 1080p 30fps games, 4k 60fps has changed me forever.

P.S. If you have something negative to say about video games it's because you are old. I guarantee if you read this thread with a negative thought process you were born in the 60's or 70's... Sorry you missed out old timer. Us 80's and 90's peeps grew up with this shit.. deal with it! :D

Originally posted by LIV
    I'm an atari kid. About all the gaming I did. Then I discovered pussy. No more gaming.
    pussy and gaming are not mutually exclusive. i consume games like i consume women. all in. :D

Comment

lmao

Comment

Comment

I'm having trouble telling much of a difference between the Xbox One X and the Series X, even with Cyberpunk. The Series X has much faster load times. Maybe in the near future there will be some games that really push the Series X graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by AvidFisherman View Post
            I'm having trouble telling much of a difference between the Xbox One X and the Series X, even with Cyberpunk. The Series X has much faster load times. Maybe in the near future there will be some games that really push the Series X graphics.
            Yea that's the problem with xbox. Series X isn't as much of as a technical leap from one X as PS5 is from PS4 Pro. One X was very powerful for it's time. I'm coming from the base ps4 so for me the difference is insane.

Better shit will be coming for series X though for sure.

Comment

God Of War in 4k 60 FPS free upgrade for PS5 Owners today...

https://sms.playstation.com/stories/...od-of-war-2018

Comment

Working...
              X