X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your ego - it’s not worth it

insanity.

Comment

i find it odd that they were standing there still talking as he was literally firing at them. they thought it was fake i guess.

Comment

People are so quick to flare up and often women make it worse. Guy was clearly disturbed and you just never know. I always apologise first and start from there.

Comment

I saw this a few days ago on worldstar. And I don’t know the whole story but man if you’re in your late 40’s like all three of these people and you’re yelling and cussin like fucking idiots you really need to get your life together. And you never really know how close someone is to the breaking point. I have bipolar disorder and I’ve had it under control with medication for a while but there were days when this could have been me sad to say. This guy could have had any number of issues or god knows what. Or the man and woman were fucking dicks and he snapped but fuck man people calm down. Nobody deserves this now their kid is probably gonna grow up with ptsd or some shit from seeing his parents gunned down over some snow.

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
            And for that I'd like to apologize to absolutely no one.
            But are you throwing snow on your neighbors lawn?

Comment

Good points in the video. Don't talk shit then stand still like an asshole when i guy comes at you firing.

Also what the fuck were the neighbors thinking just waltzing out empty handed after multiple clear gunshots?

More guns for all involved is clearly the answer here.

Comment

Lmao. Good shit deca

Comment

Working...
                X