Air Force One Modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Force One Modifications

Clearly an image of strength and power projected to the world...

Putin and Xi Jinping must be shaking in their boots looking at this hero.

Just a reminder that FDR kicked Nazi ass from a wheelchair.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Just a reminder that FDR kicked Nazi ass from a wheelchair.
      was FDR the guy who runs that outfit over there?

Comment

We've gone from an unstable ego maniac who has no understanding of history or science to a dementia ridden geezer with 1 foot in the grave. Just hand it over to Harris already. Joe isn't lasting 4 more months let alone 4 more years.. no fucken way.

Just like I said about Trump. I'm willing to give Harris a shot with an open mind. I'll call it like I see it. unbiased and from the middle. i believe I'm the only human in the country with this ability. the US = the hivemind left, the hivemind right.. then there's me. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          We've gone from an unstable ego maniac who has no understanding of history or science to a dementia ridden geezer with 1 foot in the grave. Just hand it over to Harris already. Joe isn't lasting 4 more months let alone 4 more years.. no fucken way.

Just like I said about Trump. I'm willing to give Harris a shot with an open mind. I'll call it like I see it. unbiased and from the middle. i believe I'm the only human in the country with this ability. the US = the hivemind left, the hivemind right.. then there's me. :D
          I've given up on politics altogether. Joe Biden is a puppet just like Harris, just like Pelosi, mcconnell, schumer and all the rest. I think there are just a small handful of HALFWAY decent politicians in Washington. The rest are bought and paid for on the right and the left. If it's not obvious that the same powers control media, government, tech, etc. By now then I think your willfully ignorant or blind. I watch people on the right and left painfully turn their head to ignore treasonous disposable things as long is it's their party commiting the offense. We've been brainwashed into thinking that your either right or left, pro BLM or racist, a feminist or a masculine misogynistic piece of shit, and on and on. The same powers mentioned above have mission to divide the country and turn everybody against each other by this group think mentality....and it's very sad that soo many people have bought into this. You've got social media where people go to their echo chambers and get all tore up watching videos of the folks their against doing something stupid. For instance, you can go to some group or page on any social media outlet and find some white guy doing something horrible to someone black, you can go find some black guy doing something horrible to whites, some.man doing something despicable to a woman, and on and on it goes. People watch the same shit day in and out on repeat and let hatred build on their heart because some idiot did something stupid.....wether it be a race, religion, sex, issue or what not, the people in these videos that get passed around the web are like less than 1% of the group of which they "represent". It's so elementary yet so effective at causing hate and thus, you have the state that were in right now. Although I don't believe it to be as bad as it's made to be because I live in the (supposed) racist south, yet I personally have MANY friends who are brown and black, interracial dating is as commonplace as same race dating, people in public get along, laugh, and (for the most part) respect their fellow.human. if we would turn off the TV and twitter/facebook/etc. And go talk to real people I think we would all find that there is no where near the hate in the world that's portrayed. But the last thing the globalist bankers want is a unified society because then we would be unstoppable. Just my two.cents.

Comment

We had our chance to get Bernie. He's the only politician who thinks not in terms of left vs right, but on terms of rich vs poor. In terms of the 99% vs the 1% .

Probably too old to run again. What a shame. Will there be another guy like him in our lifetime? Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              We had our chance to get Bernie. He's the only politician who thinks not in terms of left vs right, but on terms of rich vs poor. In terms of the 99% vs the 1% .

Probably too old to run again. What a shame. Will there be another guy like him in our lifetime? Who knows.
              Bernie being screwed out of the nomination twice is just more clear evidence of the gang. Your either in or your out....he's out.

Comment

Both parties are the same. Beholden to the lobbyists and Wall St. and the MIC.

Comment

Working...
                X