‘The system has collapsed’ - India’s descent into Covid hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘The system has collapsed’ - India’s descent into Covid hell

We may see more deaths in India alone in 2021 from covid than we did the entire world in 2020... That's how bad it's getting...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nto-covid-hell

Get our nations jabbed and send the surplus jabs there ASAP

Comment

They have more than enough vaccine manufacturing capacity. In fact, they make vaccines for much of the rest of the world. Problem is that they don't have enough raw materials. West is not releasing the raw materials needed to make vaccines, so their manufacturing capacity is not being fully utilized.

Luckily, my dad is fully vaccinated, but there is so much dumbassery there with people not masking and social distancing that I am nervous every time he steps out of the house. He lives alone too, so that's another concern. I can't wait to go visit him, it's killing me here.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        They have more than enough vaccine manufacturing capacity. In fact, they make vaccines for much of the rest of the world. Problem is that they don't have enough raw materials. West is not releasing the raw materials needed to make vaccines, so their manufacturing capacity is not being fully utilized.

Luckily, my dad is fully vaccinated, but there is so much dumbassery there with people not masking and social distancing that I am nervous every time he steps out of the house. He lives alone too, so that's another concern. I can't wait to go visit him, it's killing me here.
        Can bring him here until shit gets better in India?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Can bring him here until shit gets better in India?
          He's 92, bro. He's in good health but he's done traveling. He refuses to step on a plane. He used to live here, but a few years ago, he wanted to go back spend his last years in the country of his birth. My mom passed away last year, so he's by himself now. If his health starts failing, I'll insist he comes here to live with me but right now, he is able to manage, so he's kinda stubborn. We'll see how ti goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

He's 92, bro. He's in good health but he's done traveling. He refuses to step on a plane. He used to live here, but a few years ago, he wanted to go back spend his last years in the country of his birth. My mom passed away last year, so he's by himself now. If his health starts failing, I'll insist he comes here to live with me but right now, he is able to manage, so he's kinda stubborn. We'll see how ti goes.
            ahh i didn't realize the age. yea understand. well at least he's got the shot. should be fine.

Comment

Working...
            X