Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bouncer, something to watch on your new TV!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer, something to watch on your new TV!

Don't know if you have Netflix, but this just popped up. Might watch it this weekend. Looks promising!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210422_135810.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	943.1 KB
ID:	1007880

oh yea, bought to watch now baby

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Don't know if you have Netflix, but this just popped up. Might watch it this weekend. Looks promising!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210422_135810.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	943.1 KB
ID:	1007880
      Scrum have you watched any of this yet? Is it just me or does attenborough sound different? Like more of a slur or something? I went back and watched one of his specials from a few years ago and he sounds way different to me.

Comment

Haven't watched it yet. I'll try to watch some tonight. He's 94 years old, so age may be catching up wtih him. I want him to keep making wildlife documentaries until he's a hundred and fifty lol... but I realize he probably does not have too many more years before he needs to kick back and call it a career. What an amazing guy though.. can you think of anyone who has had a more amazing life? He's been traveling the world doing documentaries and stuff since his twenties.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Haven't watched it yet. I'll try to watch some tonight. He's 94 years old, so age may be catching up wtih him. I want him to keep making wildlife documentaries until he's a hundred and fifty lol... but I realize he probably does not have too many more years before he needs to kick back and call it a career. What an amazing guy though.. can you think of anyone who has had a more amazing life? He's been traveling the world doing documentaries and stuff since his twenties.
          yea agree. he's right up there with Sagan in terms of my favorite "influencers" to use a new trendy word to describe old school cool! :D

but yea it sounds like he had dental work or something. he's actually in this one rather than just doing audio commentary. he pretty rough looking. i fear he doesn't have much time. i know that's sort of obvious at 94 but I think he will be gone soon. it's sad but like you said, he had an extraordinary life and gave so much more to the world than he ever took.

the series is only 2 episodes by the way. 3 if you include the making of. that kinda tells you something. usually his series are much bigger in scope.

Comment

you will like the 3rd and finale episode bro. all about the camera tech..

Comment

Working...
            X