The Current State Of Ronnie Coleman - Crippled & High On Drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Current State Of Ronnie Coleman - Crippled & High On Drugs

He's either getting dumber by the day or he's on so much pain medication for his injuries that he's basically 24/7 high as a kite.

"Whatever it takes" still apply here? Was it all worth it? I dunno. Compare the stare of him to someone like Jay Cutler. Jay was never as good as Ronnie we all know that. But Jay is living life and looks great. Ronnie took it all way too far.

I predict he will be dead in the less than 5 years.

Video is sad as hell. He's also claiming he was natty now. LOL

https://www.reddit.com/r/bodybuildin...r_of_all_time/

He's in the hospital again?

Comment

On the documentary Ronnie Coleman the king he is eating 30 mg oxycodones and he claims they don’t help a lot. As someone who has abused pain pills it doesn’t take long to build up a tolerance. In just a couple of years I went from eating a 7.5 oxycodone and getting almost sick to snorting two 30mg oxycodone at one time and snorting about 6 to 8 a day. And I was around 170lbs at the time. I can see how fast it can get out of hand from just wanting to be high with no pain to being in a ton of pain all day everyday. I don’t know what his dr prescribes and it would probably shock me to know but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I just feel sorry for the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        He's in the hospital again?
        Watch the video when you get a sec. Whack.

Comment

Lol... He's hopped up on something for sure... what a sad state of affairs.

Comment

It's ashame he can't at least hold onto his respect and dignity. He's determined to go out looking like a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Watch the video when you get a sec. Whack.
              I hope he was making a cameo for a young kid so he wouldn’t think drugs are the way to the big time. Even tho they are definitely the way to the big time lol

Comment

Originally posted by David6725 View Post

I hope he was making a cameo for a young kid so he wouldn’t think drugs are the way to the big time. Even tho they are definitely the way to the big time lol
                for me it's not even about that. it's the way he's talking and how he's composing himself. he's clearly in a terrible state.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

for me it's not even about that. it's the way he's talking and how he's composing himself. he's clearly in a terrible state.
                  Oh no doubt he’s high as fuck. Look at his eyes. I just meant the boldfaced lie that he was natty. Coleman hasn’t been natty since he was 12 lol

Comment

Working...
                  X