Gulp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulp...

Look, I've said all along do what you want in your personal life, but this "wokeness" (i guess it's called nowadays) should not have a place in the military. I get it, this is propaganda for Russia and China but that still doesn't mean its wrong. We are at a place in our country where being a man and being "masculine" is wrong and evil and we're raising a bunch of children (boys and girls) to be pussies and lying to them telling them that it's all about their feelings.....but that's bullshit. Life doesn't give a damn about anyone's feelings, and ESPECIALLY on the battlefield. The enemy don't give two fucks that you had two mommies. Again, don't misunderstand me...if you want to be gay, queer, bi, whatever and run gerbals up your ass at home then have fun!! But we need bad ass MFers on the battlefield and when it's time to go to work. We're going on the wrong direction and our enemies are not.

Don't be too pulled in by social media/fake news.

Our navy seals/rangers/delta force/top gun will go toe to toe with the best of the absolute best from any nation.

Our military is the greatest war machine the world has ever seen. Despite all the liberal sissy types in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      Don't be too pulled in by social media/fake news.

Our navy seals/rangers/delta force/top gun will go toe to toe with the best of the absolute best from any nation.

Our military is the greatest war machine the world has ever seen. Despite all the liberal sissy types in the country.
      I know...and like I say, i get it that it's propaganda for Russia and China but still...you gotta admit that overall, this touchy feely bullshit is the direction that our country and military is headed in and it leads to nothing good for anyone. I don't know man... i guess I'm just old school, or something...maybe I'm the one who's wrong and behind the times but it doesn't feel comfortable. By the way, I ALWAYS say no matter what, may the best person for the job get it. If that happens to be a woman, then cool, if that happens to be someone gay, then great, if that happens to be a straight white dude, don't fuckin chunk him out cause he's the best for the job lol. Anyway fuckin ay.

Comment

Working...
      X