Ambient TV Lighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambient TV Lighting

I've seen this before on a few home theater forums etc.. always thought it was cool but never actually realized just how easy it was. The effect it has is dramatic. Much more so than you see in the picture. In person the colors are deep and vibrant it totally changes the look and feel of your whole living room. The pic I took was during the day so you don't really get a feel of just how crazy it looks but it gives some idea. The cool thing is what it does to the look of movies especially when viewed in the dark. Hard to explain but it adds a depth to the picture if that makes any sense.

Anyway. it's simple as hell and only like $25 bucks on amazon. You can change the colors to anything you want, dim it etc... Installation takes like 5 minutes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This pic from their website captures better what it actually looks like in person. The difference is pretty shocking actually. When you turn the ambient light off it immediatly feels like something is missing from the tv picture. It's transformative. Best $25 bucks I ever spent.

Comment

View from the side. Can't get over how sick this shit looks.

Comment

My kids have it on both their TVs...they like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
          My kids have it on both their TVs...they like it.
          Lol okay pops

Comment

Working...
          X