Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merica

Comment

Dont want it. Dont believe the so called...experts pushing it. Too much money to be made by this...Science my ass...science is what started this virus!

Comment

Originally posted by Marshall1019 View Post
        Merica
        LMAO exactly how i feel. love it.

Comment

Well boys the time has come and I’m getting dosed my job denied any attempts I made at getting my exemption approved. Some nurses got their religious and medical exemptions approved others didn’t. I know several nurses that are lawyering up to file discrimination against the hospital.

Here’s a good read for anyone else looking to try and neutralize the spike protein if you’re getting the shot.

https://spikedetox.blogspot.com/2021...-vaxx.html?m=1

I am also going to get a d dimer test a week or two after the shot to see if it’s elevated which indicates I’m having blood clots somewhere in the body I’ll post up the results of the lab work.

scrum help man I’m a nervous wreck. What can I do to stop blood clots should I donate blood or take a baby aspirin my hemoglobin was high when on test I’ve since lowered from 500 to 250mg a week.

-Traps

Comment

Originally posted by TrapsBrah View Post
            Well boys the time has come and I’m getting dosed my job denied any attempts I made at getting my exemption approved. Some nurses got their religious and medical exemptions approved others didn’t. I know several nurses that are lawyering up to file discrimination against the hospital.

Here’s a good read for anyone else looking to try and neutralize the spike protein if you’re getting the shot.

https://spikedetox.blogspot.com/2021...-vaxx.html?m=1

I am also going to get a d dimer test a week or two after the shot to see if it’s elevated which indicates I’m having blood clots somewhere in the body I’ll post up the results of the lab work.

scrum help man I’m a nervous wreck. What can I do to stop blood clots should I donate blood or take a baby aspirin my hemoglobin was high when on test I’ve since lowered from 500 to 250mg a week.

-Traps

Comment

Traps, just get the damn shot. The science is clear. You'll be fine and who knows, it may save your life or that of someone around you. What's next, you're going to stop washing your hands? Semmelweis showed in 1850 or something that washing hands by doctors dramatically reduced patient mortality. I can only imagine what would be happening if he was here today and not 150 years ago... anti-hand washers protesting in the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Traps, just get the damn shot. The science is clear. You'll be fine and who knows, it may save your life or that of someone around you. What's next, you're going to stop washing your hands? Semmelweis showed in 1850 or something that washing hands by doctors dramatically reduced patient mortality. I can only imagine what would be happening if he was here today and not 150 years ago... anti-hand washers protesting in the streets.
                The fact is even without the vaccine there’s a 99% recovery rate I don’t “need” the shot but I need it for work so yes I’m getting it. The science is not clear mRNA vaccines are not the vaccines of the past. Even Dr. Malone who was one of the original mRNA vaccine inventors said not to get the vaccine that should tell you something right there. I didn’t get sick once since I started working in the hospital over 2 years ago already.

Comment

Working...
                X