Got rid of my Ducati Corse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got rid of my Ducati Corse

After 3yrs and putting 25K MILES on it. Definitely time to let it go and move on.

Whomever gets my bike will have an amazing bike with over $10K Worth of add-ons.
    Attached Files

Good idea. When you are on a street bike, you are on borrowed time. People in cars simply don't pay attention. Best to get out before your number comes up. Glad you had your fun (I know I did when I was younger and riding) but now it's time to stick to 4 wheels.

Comment

I know something bigger n badder will replace it.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Good idea. When you are on a street bike, you are on borrowed time. People in cars simply don't pay attention. Best to get out before your number comes up. Glad you had your fun (I know I did when I was younger and riding) but now it's time to stick to 4 wheels.
        He traded in his red and white one for the red one (much more powerful). lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          I know something bigger n badder will replace it.....
          https://www.ducati.com/ww/en/bikes/p...uperleggera-v4

My bike on Tren and GH also $100K. This bike i just posted IS the best and most powerful NA bike. Nothing comes close. I'm also $67K away from mine to that lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

He traded in his red and white one for the red one (much more powerful). lol.
            Correct

Comment

My old bike sold already

Comment

Coming along nicely many more mods to come

Comment

Working...
                X