Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh oh, watch out Bouncer, the Scrumhalf clan is coming to Sac-town!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh oh, watch out Bouncer, the Scrumhalf clan is coming to Sac-town!

My older son got an offer from UC Davis for a physics Ph.D. program! I might be dropping in every now and then!

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    My older son got an offer from UC Davis for a physics Ph.D. program! I might be dropping in every now and then!
    nice brother. you've clearly done a helluva job as a parent. the country needs more people like yourself and your kids. (extreme leftist perspective not withstanding.. :D..)

education is something that is sorely lacking in this country and around the world.

whether you're self-taught or you have a PhD from an institution like MIT/Stanford/Harvard etc... the quest and desire for knowledge should be something we all strive for.

I'm constantly in awe of just how god damn dumb such a large portion of the population actually is.

won't find me in that City though. I'm a hillbiller now up in El Dorado Hills.

Comment

Scrum even if bouncer lived next door to you, you still wouldn’t be able to meet him.
      He’s got anxiety issues about meeting people. He can’t leave his mom’s basement without any panic attacks.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Scrum even if bouncer lived next door to you, you still wouldn’t be able to meet him.
        He’s got anxiety issues about meeting people. He can’t leave his mom’s basement without any panic attacks.
        i only meat women.... meat.. get it!? lol

Comment

Working...
        X