Living Legend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living Legend...

Cancel Culture and wokeism has been delt a death blow. The age of rational thought is starting to reappear. A victory for any proper thinker on this day!

Comment

Comment

Comment

This guy is the ultimate crybaby, gets mad at the slightest criticism and blocks people, and cancels Tesla orders for people who say something negative about him, and he's going to be a free speech maven? Color me skeptical......

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
            This guy is the ultimate crybaby, gets mad at the slightest criticism and blocks people, and cancels Tesla orders for people who say something negative about him, and he's going to be a free speech maven? Color me skeptical......
            blocking people on social media that are annoying to you has nothing to do with free speech. it's no different from blocking a spam caller on your phone. getting mad at criticism has nothing to do with free speech, it's a human emotion. canceling a tesla order is a bit silly I admit but again it's got nothing to do with free speech.

i like you scrum. you're a smart and successful guy and I've always had a respect for winners. with that said, your confirmation bias is just about the worst I've ever seen. you look at a guy like Elon and you see him only through an extremely warped political lens. it's sad to me because it takes someone as intelligent as you are and turns their mind into cabbage. the stronger the ideology the worse it gets. read the following 2 quotes 10 times each. let them sink in and marinate a little.

Comment

Comment

"Why should freedom of speech be allowed? Why should a government allow itself to be criticized? Ideas are much more fatal things than guns. Why should any man be allowed to disseminate pernicious opinions calculated to embarrass the government?"-- Vladimir Lenin

Comment

Lol... thanks for that psychoanalysis!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                    Lol... thanks for that psychoanalysis!
                    no problem comrade!

Comment

"The reason Elon is hated is precisely because the reasons to admire him are tangible and real and in direct violation of the bluecheck code of status and hierarchy."

Comment

Working...
                      X