No announcement yet.

Will these boards ever become obsolete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will these boards ever become obsolete?

Been around these boards for 25yrs or so. Definitely times have changed how we read and post. To be honest, surprised the boards are still around. I'd definitely would hate to see them disappear.

You'd think we'd have more posters due to how easier it is now vs when the boards began.

Originally posted by rado View Post
    Been around these boards for 25yrs or so. Definitely times have changed how we read and post. To be honest, surprised the boards are still around. I'd definitely would hate to see them disappear.

You'd think we'd have more posters due to how easier it is now vs when the boards began.
    Yea it’s been really dead here lately. I haven’t been around a real long time but it’s slacked off in the short time I’ve been here.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post

Less posters but more traffic from google which is good for sponsors. People don't sit and chat on boards anymore. But they still need their gear and to get in touch with sources etc.. that's why we exist.

If we were an arts and crafts forum or some normal hobbyist forum we'd have died over 10 years ago. That kind of stuff has all moved to social media long ago.

We fit into a weird niche area that isn't really replaceable by mainstream social media.

Comment

Who the fuck is this Rado guy?

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
          Who the fuck is this Rado guy?
          Look at this guy right here lol

Comment

Working...
          X