Back in Portland!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back in Portland!

We moved back to Portland after 4 years in SoCal. My son graduated from Caltech and is taking a year off before graduate school. So we told the renters in our house to pack up and move out so that we can move in. We loved Southern California though - absolutely gorgeous place if you are into the outdoors.

My son's really into working out. Super disciplined about eating and is shredded. However, he's been doing mostly bodyweight and resistance band exercises so far. I'm thinking of getting a home gym put together. There are these new ones that fold up against the wall, kinda like a hide-a-bed that look cool. Kinda spendy though. If anyone here has experience with them, let me know.

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    We moved back to Portland after 4 years in SoCal. My son graduated from Caltech and is taking a year off before graduate school. So we told the renters in our house to pack up and move out so that we can move in. We loved Southern California though - absolutely gorgeous place if you are into the outdoors.

My son's really into working out. Super disciplined about eating and is shredded. However, he's been doing mostly bodyweight and resistance band exercises so far. I'm thinking of getting a home gym put together. There are these new ones that fold up against the wall, kinda like a hide-a-bed that look cool. Kinda spendy though. If anyone here has experience with them, let me know.
    Oregon..

Comment

that's crazy that it's been 4 years. feel like you just moved to cali like 6 months ago. Oregon has it's own beauty in a way cali doesn't have so I'm sure you missed it a bit.

congrats to your son. an obvious winner he is. Caltech is a great school aside from the social science department... :D

you'll get a kick out of this (even if you don't agree). 3 minute watch. Filmed at Caltech in 2008. Good ole Charlie. lol

Comment

Hi Scrum. Congrats to your son. Seems like they were in HS last month.

I have some friends with the Rogue rack that folds. They love it. 3-5k can get a really good set-up.

Comment

Thanks, Turbo. I'll look into that brand.

Comment

Working...
          X