Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The luckiest man in the world!

That would be me, folks.

Got t-boned last night by a guy who ran a red light. I was waiting at a signal, light turns green, I pull into the intersection and BAM! Guy driving from my left to right plows into my car on the driver side. He caught my engine compartment and crushed it. If I had been a second faster or the other guy a second slower, he would have hit my directly. He was flying and I'm sure I would have been a fatality. Very, very lucky. My wife was in the passenger seat and got an ambulance ride to emergency. She's pretty sore this morning but nothing's broken. I got away with a stiff neck and a few scratches.

Check out the photos! Car got pushed sideways about 6 feet into the Isuzu truck that was in the lane next to me. Really bummed out that my beloved ST is gone! :(

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221020_192943068_HDR.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	1012230

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
    That would be me, folks.

Got t-boned last night by a guy who ran a red light. I was waiting at a signal, light turns green, I pull into the intersection and BAM! Guy driving from my left to right plows into my car on the driver side. He caught my engine compartment and crushed it. If I had been a second faster or the other guy a second slower, he would have hit my directly. He was flying and I'm sure I would have been a fatality. Very, very lucky. My wife was in the passenger seat and got an ambulance ride to emergency. She's pretty sore this morning but nothing's broken. I got away with a stiff neck and a few scratches.

Check out the photos! Car got pushed sideways about 6 feet into the Isuzu truck that was in the lane next to me. Really bummed out that my beloved ST is gone! :(

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221020_192943068_HDR.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	4.14 MB
ID:	1012230
    Fuck. Happy you and your wife are okay my man. Wonder if the guy was drunk? Fucken idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post

Fuck. Happy you and your wife are okay my man. Wonder if the guy was drunk? Fucken idiot.
      Thanks! Yeah, not sure what the deal was with the other guy. He was all apologetic and saying he must have missed the red. Police were there but not sure if they did a DUI test on him or not. His insurance is paying but I'm sure they'll try to screw me over. We'll see how it goes. I'll have to look for another car now.. an expense that I had no plans of making. Fuck.

Comment

Working...
      X