Kindergarden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jipped genes
    my son started kindergarden last week. he got a little wet eyed the first day but loves it now. i seems like yesterday he was still in diapers crawling around.
    I know! They grow up fast!! Sometimes I wish they'd grow up a little faster and move out!! :p I'm always asking my kids, "Aren't you 18 yet?" "Get the hell out! "LOL Of course they know I'm joking around. I'm a goofy mom! :p

Comment

Hey Petite, I take care of little kids. I work at the elemetary school. I got like 117 lil monsters but thier are cool. I love kids.:)

Comment

Originally posted by petite
        That is very true. Sometimes we find their questions to be cute and then other times they can get on your nerves!! LOL Gotta love em!! ;) Do you have kids AP??
        LOL...Noooo... I'm only 19 and still in school. But later down the road maybe I will have little "shit heads"...lol :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
          Hey Petite, I take care of little kids. I work at the elemetary school. I got like 117 lil monsters but thier are cool. I love kids.:)
          I love kids too! I'd have 20 if they weren't such a pain in the ass!! LOL:D

Comment

I'm majoring in Elementary education and going to teach 2nd grade probably.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
              LOL...Noooo... I'm only 19 and still in school. But later down the road maybe I will have little "shit heads"...lol :D
              My daughter is a sweetheart. It my son that is a "shit head"!!! It's just the boy in him! He's a monster and he think he's a tough guy!!! LOL Until Mom here whips his little ass!!! hehe

Comment

My daughter is a sweetheart. It my son that is a "shit head"!!! It's just the boy in him! He's a monster and he think he's a tough guy!!! LOL Until Mom here whips his little ass!!! hehe
                hahaha give him a few more years and he will out weigh you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  hahaha give him a few more years and he will out weigh you.
                  I'll still beat his ass. I don't care if he weighs 300lbs. This little mama will kick his ass!!!!!!:mad:

Comment

I'll still beat his ass. I don't care if he weighs 300lbs. This little mama will kick his ass!!!!!!:mad:
                    You sound like a black mama. :rofl: I know so many guys who could easily take there mom but still cringe and hide when she gets mad.

Comment

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                        You sound like a black mama. :rofl: I know so many guys who could easily take there mom but still cringe and hide when she gets mad.
                        Well, I'm not a black mama! But, I'll be damned if my kids ever think they are gonna walk all over me!!! I'm not mean though!! I'm a fun Mom, but my kids will listen!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X