I'm ALIVE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ALIVE

after 3 broken ribs ,collar bone and a few major fractions I'm back,wtf if it an't 1 thing its another ,fukin cnt train for months now,just got all my gear all because some dumb fukin bastard was reading a fukin map and hit me If I could only have gotten a hold of him,but I'm alive and saw my kids yesterday and felt great,I tell u all 1 thing I thought for 1 second I was dead and it was a hell of a realality check that I do need to focus on whats inportant in life ,I also wanted to say thanks to all the members that posted on all the boards you all mean alot more than a screen name -good people THANKS

BigSoda

good to hear brother! glad to see you are ok!

Comment

Good to see you back. Sue that motherfucker for every penny he and his insurance company have!!!!

Comment

gald your ok bro

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
          Good to see you back. Sue that motherfucker for every penny he and his insurance company have!!!!

yea bro but foreal he was hurt bad and has a family and thats not my style as much as I would love to beat the fuck out of him there s no point hitting his pokets but yes his insurance will pay for my girls truck and medical and shit,forreal man I thought I was dead ,I have been stabbed once and many other things but never have had a feeling like that ,Ive never been so scared of dying,all that was in my head was my kids ,family but all so fast then I was out so at 1st I guess in my mind I thought it was it,the meds came.

Comment

welcome back, glad your still with us. insurance covers lawsuits as well, and at times such as this, i feel it is warranted. and i normally wouldnt

Comment

Great to see your doing better! We missed you:D

Comment

Welcome back bro. Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Comment

well I'm too bed everyone and again thank u all great friends.

soda

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
                    yea bro but foreal he was hurt bad and has a family and thats not my style as much as I would love to beat the fuck out of him there s no point hitting his pokets
                    You don't sue him, you sue his insurance company.

just got all my gear all because some dumb fukin bastard was reading a fukin map and hit me If I could only have gotten a hold of him,but I'm alive and saw my kids yesterday and felt great,I tell u all 1 thing I thought for 1 second I was dead and it was a hell of a realality check that I do need to focus on whats inportant in life

BigSoda
                    Well if you feel that gear isn't important now I will PM you with my adress :woot:

Comment

speedy recovery man. wish you all the best.

Comment

Yes! Great to see you ok brother!!! Might wanna think about GH in the healing process.

Comment

Great to see you are ok brotha!, I hope you heal fast and easy

Comment

Re: I'm ALIVE

after 3 broken ribs ,collar bone and a few major fractions I'm back,wtf if it an't 1 thing its another ,fukin cnt train for months now,just got all my gear all because some dumb fukin bastard was reading a fukin map and hit me If I could only have gotten a hold of him,but I'm alive and saw my kids yesterday and felt great,I tell u all 1 thing I thought for 1 second I was dead and it was a hell of a realality check that I do need to focus on whats inportant in life ,I also wanted to say thanks to all the members that posted on all the boards you all mean alot more than a screen name -good people THANKS

BigSoda
                            just think of how fresh your receptors will be when your ready to back on!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                              You don't sue him, you sue his insurance company
                              actually bro he does sue the person. the insurance only provides an attorney and gives you a set amount of money (policy limits) towards the settlement. if the settlement exceeds the limits your screwed, although that only happens in extreme cases.

Comment

Working...
                              X