Took Puddles to a Strip Club Last Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took Puddles to a Strip Club Last Night

It was kinda slow, being a Wednesday night and all. She was so cute, smiling from ear to ear when all those nice titties were being rubbed in her face.

That's why we get along so well.

Life's simple pleasures.

A comfy chair

A nice cool drink

A hot chick, rubbing her body all over you. :)

Damit....don't do that to us...lol. Too good of a visual going here.

Comment

:worthless

Comment

pics, more details, details from Mrs P.

we need all these.

Comment

me wanna go

Comment

good call jarhead!

Comment

Which one?

On Dale Mabry, Westshore, Rt 60, US 19...?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                :worthless
                They won't let pics be taken inside these places...damn it!

Hey...I told Stromba last night that one of the next times we go we need to see if you and the Mrs. wanna come too. :)

We wound up in a place in Clearwater and the laws are very strict there unlike in Tampa. No nudity at all, not even bare nipples, but that's ok...the girls were good! Lots of small boobies last night. One chick was workin the pole soooo good....hangin upsidedown just using those legs to hold on with while her hands were gliding across her body. One of the girls came over and gave Stromba's friend and I a tableside lap dance...it was cool to have her in the middle of both of us. When she left hubby's friend said, WOW...I just had a lap dance with Stromba's wife! LOL Afterwards, Stromba got me a lap dance in the back room.

Well...gotta scoot...I've got company and we're about to head out.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  Hey...I told Stromba last night that one of the next times we go we need to see if you and the Mrs. wanna come too. :)
                  Any time babe.
                  Just let us know when. Actually that would make for a good SM Tampa get together.

Comment

I think that is so cool, except many couples don't really share that sort of thing! Its a rarety. Hubbie and I went to Amsterdam together, it was AWESOME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ditsz
                      I think that is so cool, except many couples don't really share that sort of thing! Its a rarety. Hubbie and I went to Amsterdam together, it was AWESOME!!!
                      He never used to take me and I didn't mind him going with the guys. But damn...I wanna go too sometimes, so now I just ask once in a while. We have the same taste in girls so it's a lot of fun checkin them out and making comments about them together.

Comment

HEy...they are fun to go to and chilax :D Jenna Jamison is coming to 1 of ours soon....You bet your ass I will be there :D :D :D

Comment

my wife likes tittie bars more than i do :D She gets horny as hell so i dont mind taking her!

Comment

Originally posted by SEXYMAMA
                            HEy...they are fun to go to and chilax :D Jenna Jamison is coming to 1 of ours soon....You bet your ass I will be there :D :D :D
                            :D

Comment

i know right...... I ...ummmm.... well I am there about 3 night a week..lets just leave it at that... ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X