Where was the last place you had sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where was the last place you had sex?

Last time we had sex we started in the hot tub with me on top and then we finished in the bed with him on top, missionary.

i think it was an ATM session.

Comment

In the bedroom, She was on top for the whole ride

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
        i think it was an ATM session.
        ATM meaning an automatic teller machine? Did you have to pay for it or something? ;)

Comment

Last night on the living room floor. Got some rug burn, ouch!

Comment

In a Dodge Intrepid. Funny thing... a few days later, the car was in the shop for new HEAD GASKETS. I kid you NOT!!! Oh, the irony of life!

Comment

In my bed...spoon....the missionary...then doggy...

Comment

Last ime was in the shower she came in to do my back and I did her front. :D

The time before late me younger sister was over the house and my wife and I were teasing each other all day. We went out side to have a smoke while my sister was inside playing on the computer and we just jumped each other. We ended up doing it on top of the hot tub.

Last edited by The_Jarhead; 02-12-04, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prosound
                  In a Dodge Intrepid. Funny thing... a few days later, the car was in the shop for new HEAD GASKETS. I kid you NOT!!! Oh, the irony of life!
                  :D

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
                    she came in to do my back and I did her front. :D
                    Did she lube up your ass good first? :doggy:

;)

Comment

this morn b4 both had to go to work. she pulled out the line from cruel intentions where sarah michelle gellar said "if you go down on me ill let u put in my backside"

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        ATM meaning an automatic teller machine? Did you have to pay for it or something? ;)
                        :rofl:

Comment

our bathroom with the door locked so the boy cant walk in and say" daddy, quit hurting mommy!"

Comment

In one of the confrence rooms at work on saturday, on the big ass wood tables, they should nails those to the floor.

Comment

Last night, in our huge king-sized sleigh bed....I just had to have some before bedtime...started with him eating me then missionary for a bit, then to the side and then I sucked him and he came on my tits!!!:D :D :D And then I was so horned up again I broke out the vibrator for one more....:D

Comment

Working...
                              X