No announcement yet.

feelin depressed like shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be careful when you're lookin through the XXX forum...don't wanna injur that hand any more than it already is. ;)

It's probably a good idea to say on to help prevent muscle loss. Best wishes for a fast recovery.

Comment

soda, muscle memory is a wonderful thing. noone can fight this battle for you , so i wont say i know how you feel that would be insulting. This is the kind of thing that will determine the kind of man you are, your mental toughness dealing with this will carry over into all areas of your life. If you need anything in the mean time or just need to yell at someone pm me and ill give you my stuff. Remember what you do right now is you for you and about you, do this for yourself, take care of yourself, mentally, the rest will surely fall into place.

Comment

stay in good spirits brother, i will bet you will be better in time for a winter bulker. just rest and relax and heal!

Comment

Soda, sometimes life throws everyone curve balls...it's inevitable and we've all been there before or will be!! You will come back stronger my man!!!

Comment

Life's a journey bro.
            I know its shit, i had to lay on my back for a month because of an ancle injury. It sucked ass, and i still cant use my leg 100%, but just keep thinking positiv.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSoda
              thanks bro I tryu all the time to go there and it never let s me log the fuk on,hook a bro up
              I'll take care of it right now.

Comment

BigSoda glad to have you back on the boards. Sorry about your accident, you will bounce back and be bigger and stronger then ever.

Comment

Working...
                X