Another Riddle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Riddle.

This was a thinker a few years ago when I heard it. Not sure how well it will read. Please give everyone a chance before answering.

A boy and his father were riding in the car and got into a horrible accident. The father died immediatly. The boy was rushed to the hospital. While in the ER the doctor comes in and says "I can not work on this boy he is my son." How is this possible.

Hmmmmm?

Comment

Dr. was his mom.

Comment

i hope this has a better answer than Doom's "round room" riddle. :D :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by sngldad66
          Dr. was his mom.

Comment

The Dr is female and is mommy!

Comment

Originally posted by obscured78
              i hope this has a better answer than Doom's "round room" riddle. :D :drunk:
              wiseass :moon:

Comment

Well I guess we all have trouble reading. PLEASE GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE. Anyways when I heard it I was answering stuff like it's his step dad or the guy that died wasn't his biological father ect. It is a riddle to see how sexist ones mind is and how one feels society has developed in equal sex opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                  Well I guess we all have trouble reading. PLEASE GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE. Anyways when I heard it I was answering stuff like it's his step dad or the guy that died wasn't his biological father ect. It is a riddle to see how sexist ones mind is and how one feels society has developed in equal sex opportunity.
                  you have to realize bro, if you ask a riddle and someone knows the answer, there going to give it. next time dont ask a riddle that everyone knows the answer too. :D

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                    you have to realize bro, if you ask a riddle and someone knows the answer, there going to give it. next time dont ask a riddle that everyone knows the answer too. :D

SSSHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                    X