Stupid family......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid family......

My sister is getting married in two months. My family today said we dont want you getting too big for the wedding so you dont fit in your suit. Holy shit I never heard something so stupid in all my life. If your a serious bodybuilder, you will not just take it easy for two months so you dont grow! Bodybuilding is a life long thing. When we are growing nicely why in the hell would you start taking it easy for two months? It defeats the purpose of bodybuilding, and there is nothing more depressing than training like a pussy for two months.

There is no way im going to take it easy for two months, I never even considered it for half a second, its just unbelieveable what people who dont workout say to us.

EVERY POUND OF MUSCLE GAINED IN YOUR LIFE TIME IS A BLESSING, THERE IS NO TIME TO WASTE, EVEY DAY COUNTS!

What would you guys say to them?

get me a bigger tux

Comment

Originally posted by rock
      get me a bigger tux
      Its already ordered.

Comment

Oh well, I guess you might have to just bust a seam or two...DO NOT COMPROMISE!! Ask one of them to give up something they love to do for two months and then you may consider it!!

Comment

Re: Stupid family......

Originally posted by Golden_Muscle

What would you guys say to them?
          FUCK YOU. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
            Oh well, I guess you might have to just bust a seam or two...DO NOT COMPROMISE!! Ask one of them to give up something they love to do for two months and then you may consider it!!
            I will never consider it. They call me selfish for getting bigger because the suit might be tight and I will look stupid for the wedding. Fuck I was pissed. 99% of my life is bodybuilding and they expect me to put it on hold. The tighter the suit is, the happier I will be. I hope it rips.

It makes me want to start my next cycle early and explode with real size.

Comment

Re: Re: Stupid family......

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              FUCK YOU. :)
              Bwahahaha, already did.

Comment

I will never consider it. They call me selfish for getting bigger because the suit might be tight and I will look stupid for the wedding. Fuck I was pissed. 99% of my life is bodybuilding and they expect me to put it on hold. The tighter the suit is, the happier I will be. I hope it rips.

It makes me want to start my next cycle early and explode with real size.
                Oh Christ, its just for one damn day...they need to get over it...so you look dumb in their eyes for one stinking day...they just need to get past that shit and make it a nice happy positive day for your sis!! People make such a big deal out of those damn things, trying to keep up appearances and all that fake crap...dude just tell them to get a grip if they really cared about you, they would accept the choices you make for yourself!!

Comment

Its already ordered.
                  2 months ahead of time? Damn that's early. I got mine for my brothers wedding ordered two weeks ahead of time. Besides that you should have gotten it a little loose and then they can just make adjustments when you go to try it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                    Oh Christ, its just for one damn day...they need to get over it...so you look dumb in their eyes for one stinking day...they just need to get past that shit and make it a nice happy positive day for your sis!! People make such a big deal out of those damn things, trying to keep up appearances and all that fake crap...dude just tell them to get a grip if they really cared about you, they would accept the choices you make for yourself!!
                    Don't hate becuase it's illegal for you to get married :woot:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                      Don't hate becuase it's illegal for you to get married :woot:
                      :fufool: Me no wanna get married!!!!

Comment

yah, get a bigger tux dammit!!!

Comment

sounds awesome brother.

Comment

Working...
                          X