Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else like people from different races exclusively?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else like people from different races exclusively?

I absolutley love black girls, sexy asians and puerto rican girls. just something about them. give me the chills just writing this thinking of all three of them in a nice foursome. LOL

I love black women, and think they are beautiful, but not exclusively... LOL I love them all, no matter what race!!! Its funny though I am attracted to blondes, but I usually end up with brunettes.:D I am lucky to have met and been with a lot of different type of women...For me, its more of whats on the inside that turns me on. :3some:

Comment

I'm very attracted to Latins and Italians, olive complextions, dark hair, dark eyes...to me they are the most beautiful people, however I've been with other nationalities that I've enjoyed as well.

Comment

Im usually with white women.. italians, irish, polish, german.. Blondes and Redheads WOW

Im 3/4 black 1/4 hispanic BTW

Indian and Spanish women do it for me also.. just havent had the opportunity to get one

Unfortunately black women dont do it for me :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
          I'm very attracted to Latins and Italians, olive complextions, dark hair, dark eyes...to me they are the most beautiful people, however I've been with other nationalities that I've enjoyed as well.

I'm Latin....olive complextion, dark hair, but green eyes...does that work for ya? HEHE

I'm partial to white girls, but I wouldn't turn down any nationalities if the attraction is there. I'm 'International'. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BIKER_GIXXER
            I'm Latin....olive complextion, dark hair, but green eyes...does that work for ya? HEHE
            The green eyes...that's a killer combo with your skin and hair! :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
              The green eyes...that's a killer combo with your skin and hair! :drool:

:D

Comment

Fillapino!! Can't get enough of them..Not sure what it is,
                Nice dark hair, perfect skin, little accent, dark skin, love
                the sex, perfect dark skin, hmmmmm!! what is it? LOL

My Ex is fillapino and now thats seems to be all I want to date..

Comment

I'm like Baskin and Robbins. I want all the flavors.

Comment

I know quite a few white women who only date black men.

Comment

I like purple girls with dots.

Comment

Never really fancied black girls, but half black and half white really get my juices flowing (like my ex in fact...) :)

Comment

i have been with a lot of races, asian,latina, black , white...an there all great but i could never date or bring anything other then a white girl home.....my g/f is a good combo half greek an italian...hope i didnt piss anyone off with what i said...i guess im old school when it comes to that kindof stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            I like purple girls with dots.
                            The result when Bouncer tries to make a joke :rofl: sad

Comment

I like asian girls...

Comment

Working...
                              X