HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USER NAME???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW DID YOU GET YOUR USER NAME???

I was just wondering how everyone came up with their user name!!! My name was actually given to me years ago when I was just about 20 years old!!! I worked for a grocery company and was banging all the cashiers!!! The head cashier, who I had banged several times, would warn new the new girls about me!!! A few of the new girls would come up to me and say " I hear you are a bad one and I should stay away." I would always tell them, "Yep, I am a bad one for you!!!" And that is how I have become bad14u!!!

Next!!!

Mine just popped in my head one day and I started using it. Nothing to exciting

Comment

ixoye66- It is derived from the early Christian believers and my birth year....
      It's in greek/roman

I-Jesus
      x-Christ
      o-God
      y-son
      e-savior

And I was born in 1966...

Comment

Well I have a red 03 Mach 1 Mustang, and I'm a girl...hence the name RedMachchick

Comment

Is that you in the avatar?

Comment

yep, it me:D

And it took me FOREVER to figure out how to make that pic into a avatar....:rofl:

Comment

Are you wearing black leather?...Black leather scares me..lol

Comment

Originally posted by ixoye66
                Are you wearing black leather?...Black leather scares me..lol
                Don't be scared...Red won't bite unless you want her to! ;)

Hubby started calling me Puddles a few yrs. ago and it just stuck.

Mrs = I'm married.
                Puddles = I'm a squirter and leave puddles.
                FL= I live in sunny Florida!

Comment

lol....

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                    Don't be scared...Red won't bite unless you want her to! ;)

Hubby started calling me Puddles a few yrs. ago and it just stuck.

Mrs = I'm married.
                    Puddles = I'm a squirter and leave puddles.
                    FL= I live in sunny Florida!
                    You Squirt!!! I was with a girl once who squirted and I LOVED it!!! Since then I have been trying to learn how to squirt...you need to give me some pointers Mrs. P!!!

I promise I'll be a very good student....:3some: you can even :spank: me if I'm a bad girl....I wouldn't mind! :D

Comment

well I used to like stonecold from wrestling. I had my head shaved and earings and a goatee. the 54 was just a random number because someone already had the username of just stonecold. of course now I am not "allowed" to shave my head, I haven't worn my earrings in a long time and my job does not allow facial hair. but of course I would never change my name because then no one would know who I am. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by redMachchick
                        You Squirt!!! I was with a girl once who squirted and I LOVED it!!! Since then I have been trying to learn how to squirt...you need to give me some pointers Mrs. P!!!

I promise I'll be a very good student....:3some: you can even :spank: me if I'm a bad girl....I wouldn't mind! :D
                        I love you both. LOL ;)

Comment

Originally posted by redMachchick

We need pics of the master teaching grasshopper how to squirt as well as being spanked!!!

Comment

My lifelong friend and I started teaching Aikido and when countering an attack by several students, I put a #12, (it's a throw technique), on one of them and snapped his wrist. Plus, on off nights we would spar, boxing, and I broke a sparring partner's nose-----thus, bonebreaker

Comment

I like to think of myself as a DJ. heheh
                              What really happened is I was making some techno CD's for some guys at work, one of them just started calling me
                              DJ TurboSexy, and I liked it from then on. I use it everywhere now!

Comment

Working...
                              X