Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any of u all go to see DAWN OF THE DEAD

Did any of u all go to see DAWN OF THE DEAD

In a scale 1-10 i gave it a 9. The movie was great and freaky. The freaky thing was the zombies ran, instead like the old days where they would walk slowly. Also IMO the movie was better than Resident Evil and 28 Days Later, more zombies and more killings. Go and check it out guys, good freaky movie.
    :eek:

a couple of my friends saw it and said it was good. no cheesy parts. i'm really just waiting for RE2: Apocalypse to come out and kick its ass though.

Comment

i loved it. I'm gonna rank it equally with 28 days later though, good for different reasons, still well done, thought out and portrayed. especially loved the shooting burt reynolds and rosie o'donnell look alikes part. I especially liked that they didn't try to have some side-scene to explain the nature of what turns people into zombies, like we really needed to know the blood levels that generate "the force" in star wars episode one. i rarely watch tv or movies, and learn quickly what not to waste money on, namely episode 2 and 3. DOTD was just to the point, gory, and graphic. Visually beyond what my imagination could have conjured.

Comment

Originally posted by hlcn8
        i rarely watch tv or movies, and learn quickly what not to waste money on, namely episode 2 and 3. DOTD was just to the point, gory, and graphic. Visually beyond what my imagination could have conjured.

i ahrdly watch movie too, but this one looked awesome sincei like zombie movies,:drunk:

Comment

Any Boobies?????:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by J.D.
            Any Boobies?????:rofl:

yup, when the hot chick is getting nailed in the mall. Too bad the little hottie dies.:D

Comment

and stick around for the first part of the credits, there's a great boobie scene right as the credits start to roll : ) mmmmm.... boobies.....

Comment

I have to admit this movie was pretty bad ass, compared to all other zombie flicks, this one, had an edge to it
                it never really got dull, and Im not a horror fan
                2 thumbs up

Comment

well i liked it but it would of been fun to realy find out why the hell everyone just turn in zombies or how it started!
                  i didn't like the security guard at first(wanted to kick is ass) but all in all it was good

Comment

how about you drink a nice tall glass of "shut the fuck up" hehehehe, yeah, the security guard guy WAS a prick...

Comment

how about you drink a nice tall glass of "shut the fuck up" hehehehe, yeah, the security guard guy WAS a prick...
                      lol he was funny sometimes but at first was just stupid not trying to let them in. If it was me i would jump on his ass and feed him to the zombies. gun or no gun, i'd rather die from a gun then getten eating by a zombie. I was realy mad but i think its all the test my girl is injecting me(for medical purpose of course :D)

Comment

great flic i loved it

Comment

my girl was gonna get it or has it already, gotta get it form ehr

Comment

yup, until he let the chicks in it was just a sausage party at the mall, i'd have broken his face too, and i'm not on anything right now : )

Comment

yup, until he let the chicks in it was just a sausage party at the mall, i'd have broken his face too, and i'm not on anything right now : )

both blondes were hot:D

Comment

Working...
                              X