Ahhhhhhhh Drinking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhhhhhhh Drinking

I had a few beers last night and nothing major. I had 7 beers only and some Whataburger. I was drinking cause a friend bought an 18 of bud-light, got my girl some Bacardi 03's. We drank, my girl got droppped off by my sister, my friend left. There i was , took some Orange Juice before going to bed, with some fiber. I fell asleep at 3-4 am, next thing u know it i wakeup at 7 am in the morning with a huge pain in my chest and stomach. I felt like barfing. The weird thing was i didnt drink much nor buzzing just felt sleepy, just 7 beers. I was shivering and had a headache. I felt like barfing big time but didnt let it out. The remembering the taste of the beer made it worst, even took a gum and felt it coming. I really hate puking. My dad was leaving out of town asking what was wrong. I told him. Took some PEPTO-for the stomach relieve but still. Just ended up in the restroom in the morning all morning, no barfing. Just felt drained. I went back to my room and sat down, trying to sleep sitting down. After a while the pain went away for a little bit and fuck it I crashed out. Next thing u know it i wake up at 2pm. That felt damn good getting a huge nap.

Puking is the worst feeling, or nausea. I cant handle either one.
    Glad you are feeling better. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Lexi
      Puking is the worst feeling, or nausea. I cant handle either one.
      Glad you are feeling better. :)
      thank god i had some Pepto in hand, my stomach was killing me. I also hate puking, ever since i had a bad experience when i was in the 3rd grade.:(

Comment

In my whole life I've only thrown up a couple times...I must have a strong stomach or something...

Comment

That sucks!!! That has happened to me before drinking beer, though it usually comes out the other end:eek: and its not fun! UGGGGH I think sometimes its what you eat with beer that makes your stomach upset. Though after drinking, when you wake up and feel like puking....usually if you do, you feel SOOO much better!! :eek:

Comment

He Juice next time try taking 2 vitamin B50 b4 u drink, it should keep u from having a hangover at all. If you drink heavily one night then take them when you get home again b4 u go to bed. Sorry to hear about the bad day bro.

PD

Comment

Originally posted by DJ TurboSexy
              In my whole life I've only thrown up a couple times...I must have a strong stomach or something...

same here man, if i can recall i only threw up once back in 2000 from 8 striaght tequilla shots, 32 once bud-light, and 1 shafer beer. Next day i feel like as if i was dying or something. Horrible experience.:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by redMachchick
                That sucks!!! That has happened to me before drinking beer, though it usually comes out the other end:eek: and its not fun! UGGGGH :eek:

seriously not to be gross but i prefer that than it coming out my mouth. I just can breathe and hate the feeling in my throat, the crumbs and stuff, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpdogg
                  He Juice next time try taking 2 vitamin B50 b4 u drink, it should keep u from having a hangover at all. If you drink heavily one night then take them when you get home again b4 u go to bed. Sorry to hear about the bad day bro.

PD

i forgot man. I usually take some water and my vitamins before and after drinking. Next time I will.;)

Comment

pain in chest and stomach is usually gastric irritation, or a bit of reflux, no drama

i hate drinking too much, that feeling is sickening

take b12, it is the only thing shown to clinically reduce hangover length and severity

cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X