What good songs are playing in your local radio stations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What good songs are playing in your local radio stations

It kinda got boring here in our radio station 98.1. All they would play for 3 straight months was nothing but rap. I love rap but they played the same songs over and over again. NOthing but Lil Jon, 50 Cent, etc. Finally they started playing alternative, rock, pop, and rap, r&b again.

Re: What good songs are playing in your local radio stations

Originally posted by JUICE
    It kinda got boring here in our radio station 98.1. All they would play for 3 straight months was nothing but rap. I love rap but they played the same songs over and over again. NOthing but Lil Jon, 50 Cent, etc. Finally they started playing alternative, rock, pop, and rap, r&b again.
    its sad, I will be the first to admit that I enjoy hip hop when I am in certain moods but the stuff has taken over radio, TV, movies, commercials and everything else. I find the lifestyle very annoying and the psyche that goes with it. I enjoy the beats once in awhile but all the do is copy each other back and forth. Where I live we have jack shit for radio choices. one rock station, two "popular" stations, two classic rock and two country. and they all blow as far as variety and interesting personalities.

Comment

You shoudl think about XM Radio, best choice I ever made. I don't have it in my house, but for the car, it's a saint. I drive way too much so I think I have heard every CD I own 10 times. I had a head unit with XM and thought nothing of it, then I got tired of the radio and my CD's and even the MP3's from my comp. Now I can listen to any music in my car....or watch a movie. God, I love my baby.

Chris

Comment

Re: Re: What good songs are playing in your local radio stations

Originally posted by stonecold54
        its sad, I will be the first to admit that I enjoy hip hop when I am in certain moods but the stuff has taken over radio, TV, movies, commercials and everything else. I find the lifestyle very annoying and the psyche that goes with it. I enjoy the beats once in awhile but all the do is copy each other back and forth. Where I live we have jack shit for radio choices. one rock station, two "popular" stations, two classic rock and two country. and they all blow as far as variety and interesting personalities.

here we got lots of good stations and all, especially that i live in a border city, we get alot of mexican stations. But one station went all rap, taking out their pop, r&b, slow jams, everything but rap. It got tiring, and i would get headaches alot. Thank god someone complained i guess and its back to normal:drunk:

Comment

hey stonecold, u from texas too bro

Comment

Re: Re: Re: What good songs are playing in your local radio stations

Originally posted by JUICE
            hey stonecold, u from texas too bro
            LOL- nope good ole frigid NY. ;)

Comment

its sad, I will be the first to admit that I enjoy hip hop when I am in certain moods but the stuff has taken over radio, TV, movies, commercials and everything else. I find the lifestyle very annoying and the psyche that goes with it. I enjoy the beats once in awhile but all the do is copy each other back and forth.
              Very sad and very true!

Comment

thats why i burn my music and make all the trakcs i wiant on a cd,not to mention the 100's i got.:)

Comment

Sucks, down here were I live, their are 2 "cool" stations and one is all rap, and the other one, changed to rap as well. Sucks, I cant stand hearing those stations, its always the songs, "one call away", "Tipsy", "Yeah", "Salt shaker", "slow Jamz", over and over again. I used to like rap, but not it sucks

Comment

I was painting my apt last weekend, and had one station on for about 3 hours. I think I heard 4 songs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Irishgirl
                      I was painting my apt last weekend, and had one station on for about 3 hours. I think I heard 4 songs lol
                      lol :agree:

Comment

surrounded by country and rap.And 1 classic rock station.

Comment

actually got some good stations here...I'm halfway between wilmington and myrtle beach....got xm too.....best new song is "not falling" by mudvayne..

Comment

thats a good thing we got Mexico neighboring us. We get their stations and they play uncensored english songs with bad words. Rap, rock, u name it.

Comment

Working...
                            X