Wed 3/24 in the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wed 3/24 in the NBA

1-2 last nite as the Pistons under train has continued to my dismay.

todays picks are:

Seattle Supersonics -6.5
    I think this is the 1st time all season I've taken the Sonics as favorites. Utah finished a 5 game road trip, played a home game last night and now go back on the road to play a Sonic team that has won and covered 5 in a row (+6.4 units). They've even played better defense, aloowing 90.4 points in their last 5 games compared to 97.5 during the entire season. They've averaged 101 points during their last 5 games. Utah won last night at home but was not in the blowout fashion I imagined they would win against a team that's been plagued by injuries. Though Utah has fared well as road dogs (20-15), I believe that since they had to hit the road again after just a one game road trip and playing back to back in top of that will hurt them tonight. They also didn't look good last night in their win to the Wizards (without Arenas).

Dallas Mavericks +1
    I hate to do this but O'Neal (IMO) is the heart and soul of the Indiana roster. Possible that Bender will be out also which will make it 2 fowards injured. I made the mistake of taking the Mavs on Sunday against the Nets but they were favorite. Still won but did not cover. At least this time they are underdogs. All they need to do is win. Not a great play but compared to other games, this one has my confidence at 75%.

I'd throw in another game and tease the numbers...-6.5 seems a couple too many points to give.

Comment

Working...
    X