Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What kind of face

is attractive to you?

i've realized that i have a type. we're not talking about a body type now anymore... a facial type.

i like guys who look like "boys". dimples, big smiles... generally - a "boyish" looking face.

what's your type?

I like a guy who looks like a MAN!!!;)

Comment

i need them to have the body of a man :D but the face of a silly boy. a big goofy grin, a slightly "softer face"... rounder - not angular like robert redford, but rounder like mark walhberg, and DIMPLES :)

does that make any sense? i realized it when my friend picked someone out this weekend when we were out and said "HIM, he's exactly your type" and they were dead on right - had the boyish look to him with big ass guns :D

Comment

well, i've seen plenty of the exterior packages out and about, and dated a few - but it's the interior package that ususally screws it up.

the key of "in the soul" :(

i think the problem is that most men who've been blessed with good looks often get too spoiled and turn out to be jerks :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
          well, i've seen plenty of the exterior packages out and about, and dated a few - but it's the interior package that ususally screws it up.

the key of "in the soul" :(

i think the problem is that most men who've been blessed with good looks often get too spoiled and turn out to be jerks :mad:
          Yep! Don't sell yourself short sana!! Just because they look good doesn't mean they are good. It's what they can offer you from the heart that really counts. ;)

Comment

you girlies are so sweet. i'm not settling yet. i'm too picky - so i've just decided recently to quit looking all together :D

Comment

I like my man rugged!!!!:D

Comment

Hmmm...I guess I like em' rugged too, yet with a fun, youthful look as well:) Don't like guys with constant scowls on there face lookin' like they hate the world.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
                  i need them to have the body of a man :D but the face of a silly boy. a big goofy grin, a slightly "softer face"... rounder - not angular like robert redford, but rounder like mark walhberg, and DIMPLES :)

does that make any sense? i realized it when my friend picked someone out this weekend when we were out and said "HIM, he's exactly your type" and they were dead on right - had the boyish look to him with big ass guns :D

you sound like me, everyone I dated kind of looked the same... if you like a Mark Wahlberg type, my husband is probably your type too... I'll post a pic... sana, we have the same taste!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

here's more of a close up on his face...
                    Attached Files

Comment

BINGO :D

nice lookin' hubbie ya got there chica :)

Comment

OoooOOo, he's a cutie:)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                          How come you're blocking yourself out?
                          it's my wedding pic that one... you really want to see the whole thing, hold on let me get it.... I used that one because I have it scanned and he looked really great at our wedding!!!! :) it's from 1997.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I like girls that have that real cure an inniocent look. But that you KNOW is nothing of the sort. You can see it in their eyes.
                            ¨
                            Like this one:

This is spice, a former Nitro girl
                            Attached Files

Comment

Oh you know the kind.
                              Big dreamy eyes, with that "Look" that just turns you into jello.
                              Oh yes i can see it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X