X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few honeymoon pics

here is me trying to keep my diet good with fresh chicken. LOL :D
    Attached Files

here is me at a place called hell in the cayman islands. I figure I am going there so I mind well visit it. :)
    Attached Files

Comment

here is a stingray pic from a glass bottom boat, they were quite spectacular
      Attached Files

Comment

this is dunns fall. a very beautiful waterfall in jamaica-one of the few redeeming qualities of the island.
        Attached Files

Comment

awesome pics! I have been dying for a vacation, and this hit it hard! lol

COngrats on gettin married. ;)

Comment

ok - i wanna visit Hell. i've heard about that place. i hope you didn't make your girl take all the photographs... that's what bystanders are for :)

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
              ok - i wanna visit Hell. i've heard about that place. i hope you didn't make your girl take all the photographs... that's what bystanders are for :)
              I don't think she likes her face on the web, LOL, we have some nice ones together. if anyone is interested in seeing more I can email. I think we had like 5 rolls of film!!!!

Comment

Hey nice pictures looks like you had lots of fun

Comment

Cayman Islands are great arent they? Me and sana were there 3 month ago on our cruise. Loved the island!! You are correct about Jamiaca, if not for the falls and few other beautiful places it would have really sucked.

Comment

nice....looks like you had a great time.....lucky fucker......lol

Comment

great pics!

Comment

looks great... the first thing I thought was where's the wife.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                          looks great... the first thing I thought was where's the wife.... lol
                          she doesn't like to be posted on the net. LOL

Comment

The waterfall looks fantastic! Glad you two had a good time. :)

Comment

Working...
                            X