Superior Muscle question??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superior Muscle question??

Is S.M. being weird for anyone else lately, or is it my computer. It is running really slow, freezing up, etc.

i have had problims on other forums but not this one it must be your computer

Comment

I ment to post this in general chat.

Comment

most likely ur set up

Comment

Doom thanks for moving this. Ya, same thing is happening to me. when I click into some forums, everything is freezing up. My computer needs a tune up i think.

Comment

I've noticed that sometimes I can't connect and I think it have been slowing down lately too.

Chris

Comment

No problems, its your guys computer or connection.

Comment

I dunno, its happened to me on two different computers and in two different web broswers. Connection gets timmed out, wait a few minutes and its back. Meanwhile I can browse other webpages, but I'll believe you. :)

Chris

Comment

no probs here

Comment

I guess I just suck. :(

Chris

Comment

Okay, okay, it just happened again...are you telling me I'm the only one experiencing this?

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Chris
                        Okay, okay, it just happened again...are you telling me I'm the only one experiencing this?

Chris
                        I think so bro, nothing wrong here.

Comment

Chris, I had pretty much the same problem around the end of last year. It was only on my home computer with a cable modem, never on the one at work with a dial up. If I clicked somewhere before the page was absolutely fully loaded I got stuck. I could have other websites open and running fine though.

Keiser suggested that I go to "Tools" at the top of IE and click on "Windows Update" and I think that helped some but not completely. Then after a few weeks it just went away and now I don't have any problems. I was the only one having this problem so it was definitely something on this computer.

So....my advice to you is to try doing the Windows Update and if that doesn't fix it, just be patient and make sure the pages are fully loaded before you click on anything. Maybe it'll dissapear in a few weeks like it did for me. :)

Comment

Thanks for the advice Puddles, but that is not exactly the same problem I am having. Here it is, I type in www.superiormuscle.com and then I wait for it to load, but the page times out. Nothing load. In Mozilla it will just stay on whatever page I was on before I decided to come here and the time-out window will pop-up. In IE it sends me to that default microsoft page.

Chris

Comment

Working...
                            X