Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't wanna know what he's doing in there!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't wanna know what he's doing in there!!!

There is this huge dork in my office, he just walked into the bathroom with a maxim:eek: I guess dorks need love to, eh Bouncer?:p

I have never read while takeing a piss... so he's probally takeing a $h&t... or punching his clown! lol

Comment

he couldn't have been a little more discreet? like wrapping the maxim up in like a national geographic or something?

either way - doing a #2 or punching the clown - it's gross and gives me the heebie jeebies.

Comment

at least it doesnt have some dumbass does he really love you, is he cheating, are you compatible, etc quiz in it.

(yes he is spanking it )

Comment

cosmo sucks :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
            wtf are you trying to say?
            and dont make me spank you again

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
              :rofl:
              im not using the padded one this time :mad:

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                I just printed this thread, went to the bathroom, and wiped my ass with it. :)
                :sillyfu:

Comment

hmm i probably should have stayed away !:p

Comment

:p
                    Promise?:angel:

Comment

I don't think he was rubbing one out...Maxim is perfect #2 material, as it has lots of short light-reading articles. Gotta read on the john....

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
                        I don't think he was rubbing one out...Maxim is perfect #2 material, as it has lots of short light-reading articles. Gotta read on the john....
                        You must have been the dork she spotted! :p

Comment

It's a guy thing to read when they're sitting there. We have a magazine rack in our bathroom filled with many issues of Stuff magazine and fitness magazines, there are a couple of mine (home decorating and fashion mags), and a couple of books like Jackie Martlings Joke book. I probably flip through one in there maybe 2 or 3 times a month (usually Stuff mag as it's my favorite)...hubby uses them more often...I know because I like them with the covers out so I'll fix them up, he puts them back in there backwards. Guys!

Comment

I just printed this thread, went to the bathroom, and wiped my ass with it. :)

lol:cool:

Comment

when i take a crap i read magazine or books in there. I dunno just a habit:eek:

Comment

Working...
                              X