hangover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hangover

this is why i dont drink except on rare occasions. we got a babysitter last night and my wife took me out to cheer me up. i had 7-8 beers not being a drinker i was ripped! and let me tell you our babysitter is HOT! yes she is over 18 so i am not a perv. but thats another story. oh well i just got in from fishing at the lake with my son. i was dryheaving over the side of the boat but a promise is a promise i wont lie to my boy. my son caught 7 white bass and i just lay on the seat wishing i was in bed and that those asprin had stayed in my stomach instead of coming up and going in the lake where they do me no good.LOL
    i feel better now i drank a gatoraide and ate a PB&J sandwich.

Man...that is exactly why I don't drink much at all anymore. My stomach simply can't tollerate it. Gatorade is good and if you don't hold the pbnj down wait an hour and they try a ramen noodle soup. When I am sick from migranes that's the only thing that will stay down. Feel better and props to ya for fishing with your boy!

Comment

scrambled eggs and corned beef hash is my hangover cure.

i was good last night, only had 4 martinis :D

Comment

Originally posted by sana
        scrambled eggs and corned beef hash is my hangover cure.

i was good last night, only had 4 martinis :D
        Yummm...martini's! What kind(s) do you like? Tonight we're makin chocolate tini's...got the godiva liquor and vanilla sky. I love cheat night!

Comment

i'm an extra dry dirty bombay sapphire martini with extra olives type of gal ;)

Comment

i have my bottled water. its just as good as your dumb martini's. :p

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
              just tell me its not that expensive french shit that tastes the same as tap water!

Comment

that's because you like wrapping your lips around something that's long and hard :o

Comment

that's because you like wrapping your lips around something that's long and hard :o
                  lol, your gonna get beat.

Comment

Originally posted by jipped genes
                    just tell me its not that expensive french shit that tastes the same as tap water!
                    no, i dont go for that fruity shit.

Comment

i'm an extra dry dirty bombay sapphire martini with extra olives type of gal ;)
                      Mmmmm...I like them extra dirty too. Just gotta watch out with all the sodium, I wind up retaining tons of water...the next day I look like an overinflated balloon. LOL

Comment

no, i dont go for that fruity shit.
                        that's cuz you're fruity enough to flavor the water yourself :D

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

keep it up! :mad: :cursin:

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                              :rofl:
                              laugh it up! :mad:

Comment

Working...
                              X