my babysitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my babysitter

she is 19 and so hot. she came over last night wearing little shorts that said "hottie" on the butt and a little tank top that showed her beautiful flat stomach and her little belly button ring. i wouldnt step out on my wife but the thought of a 3 way hith her and my wife crossed my mind several times. my wife thinks its funny the way i look at her with my tongue all hangin out. but she was happy she reaped the benifits of me being turned on by the babysitter. LOL what a night!!!

send her up to jersey

Comment

Re: my babysitter

Originally posted by jipped genes
      she was happy she reaped the benifits of me being turned on by the babysitter. LOL what a night!!!
      Fantasies are fun! :D

Comment

Re: Re: my babysitter

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
        Fantasies are fun! :D
        my wife wont admit it but there is a fed ex man that comes into the dr office she works at and she fawns over him with big doe eyes. all the girls do. nothing wrong with looking and wondering.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: my babysitter

my wife wont admit it but there is a fed ex man that comes into the dr office she works at and she fawns over him with big doe eyes. all the girls do. nothing wrong with looking and wondering.
          I agree there is nothing wrong with looking and thinking someone is HOT! It's one thing to have thoughts, but it's another thing to act on those thoughts!!;)

Comment

:eek:
            Last edited by JUICE; 08-24-03, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Re: my babysitter

she is 19 and so hot. she came over last night wearing little shorts that said "hottie" on the butt and a little tank top that showed her beautiful flat stomach and her little belly button ring. i wouldnt step out on my wife but the thought of a 3 way hith her and my wife crossed my mind several times. my wife thinks its funny the way i look at her with my tongue all hangin out. but she was happy she reaped the benifits of me being turned on by the babysitter. LOL what a night!!!
              Life = yea right :(
              Cinamax = Fantasy. :3some:

Comment

post a pic

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                  that be nice when i was younger to have a hot ass baby sitter.
                  I used to babysit...next time your parents go out, call me and I'll take care of ya. ;)

Comment

:worthless

Comment

Post a pick :woot:

Comment

i dont have any! im not going to post a pic so you vultures can slobber all over my little angel. or if i can get one i will. i dont have a camera i have just a web cam.

Comment

well take her pic in the cam DUH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
                            well take her pic in the cam DUH!!!
                            i need a plan to get her in front of it. what am i to say "please stand in front of my web cam so horny ass guys can look at you and masturbate!"

Comment

Yeeeeaaaaaaa. :rolleyes:

Comment

Working...
                              X