MTV Newlyweds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MTV Newlyweds

It's a new show on MTV just like the osbournes but with Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson. Anyways, it is almost painfull to watch her and her whining ass. Nick seems normal though.

Ya, i was watching a little off it. She is a pain in the ass.

Comment

Kinda sounds like Juice and his girl :rofl:

J/K Juice :D

Comment

ill never watch that....

Comment

shes hot i would just spank her everytime she whined and didnt pick up after herself. bare butt all the way! and damn there maid was makin $20 an hour. i could handle that.

disclaimer: i dont watch mtv it is evil. my wife had it on and i just saw that part. jessica simpson is a damn slob.
          Last edited by jipped genes; 08-24-03, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Jessica Simpson is so spoiled! I can't believe it! I'm a messy person, but that exceeds my messiness. Although, it may just be her laziness that makes it so bad.

Comment

ya I agree AP, she sucks lol

Comment

:drool: i watched the show twice and i have not heard a word she says yet.:drool:

Comment

lol ed

Comment

Well I just watch the latest episode. If there suppose to be just married as it was filmed and she waited to have sex till she was married... At the end she was asking him some stupid questions. The kind that cues you to give your girl a compliment. So he joked around and gave her a smart ass remark. As he picked her up and was carrying her up the stairs she makes a remark "You wanna get laid or not?" She seemed really comfortable making the remark for somone who is new to sex.

Comment

I would kill her. She would literally drive me to the point of homicide I think. How can he put up with that?

Comment

The way that they act together just seems like they married each other just becuase they were famous and young. Some guys can look past her whineyness becuase they think that she's so hot, ie. BigRed, lol, I can't understand it though. *shaking my head*

Comment

She won't do anything! Her mother, stylists, etc, do everything. And she's a slob! He's her opposite, so maybe opposites attract. Apparently, they do. I'm really not thinking it will last long either though.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
                            The way that they act together just seems like they married each other just becuase they were famous and young. Some guys can look past her whineyness becuase they think that she's so hot, ie. BigRed, lol, I can't understand it though. *shaking my head*
                            Well I would like to see Hollywood(and I mean california and not the playboy mod) get ahold of you. As amazing as you are now, I don't think I could control myself and I know BigRed couldn't seeing he gets to sleep next to you.

Comment

Maybe she's a freak in bed. Like Sana.

Comment

Working...
                              X