• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read This Crap

Unbelievable....Read WHY!

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/...in615529.shtml

*Phone:609-383-6800*

Call between 9 and 3 if you want these turds to feel the heat.

Coaches:
    James Bucko
    Harry Green
    Christopher Nardy

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

What ass holes! People like that are the reason this world is so fucked up.

Comment

If that was my kid, that coach would have had his face caved in right in front of the whole f'ing assembly...legality be damned.

Comment

fuckin' asswipes :mad:

Comment

I have a certain akido hold for that asshole coach. I bet he'd be crying like a little biatch if I got a few minutes with him :cursin:

Comment

Damn shit like that is why these kids go crazy and start shooting up schools, I'd kick the shit out of that coach

Comment

The sad part is that winning the season is probably all that stupid coach ever cared about. It's obviously not about building teamwork and cohesion and having fun. What a loser. He probably was a low level athlete who's now trying to live vicariously through the lives of the kids on the team. I hate those types of people. You seem them on the news because they've attacked a kid, parent or official at some little league game for a bad call or a balked play. Get a life!

Comment

someone should whoop that guys ass big time!

Comment

What a fucking prick. He should be fired.

Comment

Geez, this guy also teaches special ed. students? What's he do to them, call 'em retards? Fire his ass!

Comment

HOLY hahahahahahaha that shit amde em fuckin alugh good for the kid the guy sis right to amny fuckin crybabies now adays noone takes a loos or a ebating liek a man fuking whining and pissing moaning waaaw waaaw waaw of course he didnt ene dot give him a trophy (whihc bye the way is fuckin hilarious) in fornt of everyone.....

Comment

Working...
                      X