Low carb dieters, read this:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low carb dieters, read this:

I just ordered a medium pepperoni pizza, and I'm going to eat it all in one sitting...bread ball included!!!:p

You really want me to hurt you? How bad did you say?:sillyfu:

Comment

Re: Low carb dieters, read this:

Originally posted by hitmansb
      I just ordered a medium pepperoni pizza, and I'm going to eat it all in one sitting...bread ball included!!!:p
      :whip:

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

I just got done grubbin' on some Fettucine w/chicken and sundried tomatoe sauce, garlic bread and asparagus. As soon as this settles, I'm diggin' into the Hagen Daz pistachio ice cream. :)

Comment

Originally posted by blm
            I just got done grubbin' on some Fettucine w/chicken and sundried tomatoe sauce, garlic bread and asparagus. As soon as this settles, I'm diggin' into the Hagen Daz pistachio ice cream. :)
            You too? :spank:

I'm going to eat a can of sardines in a few minutes, I might even include some fresh spinach, I'm feeling wild tonight.

Comment

since im not dieting right now just bulking, im eating whatever, yummy but my proteins are always high.

Comment

2 more weeks, and i'm gonna bulk... can't freakin' wait!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                  You too? :spank:

I'm going to eat a can of sardines in a few minutes, I might even include some fresh spinach, I'm feeling wild tonight.
                  I can't believe it, Puddles!! I just ate sardines too with mixed veggies!! ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                    I can't believe it, Puddles!! I just ate sardines too with mixed veggies!! ;)
                    Skinless, boneless in olive oil. I actually enjoy them. Had them for breakfast too. I think I'm beginning to grow gills.

Comment

Originally posted by GearTripper
                      2 more weeks, and i'm gonna bulk... can't freakin' wait!!!
                      i cant wait either man, i get on the juice soon since school is over and more free time for me.:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by Puddles
                        Skinless, boneless in olive oil. I actually enjoy them. Had them for breakfast too. I think I'm beginning to grow gills.
                        Do you buy them canned like that? I get them canned in Tomato sauce or mustard...mmmmmmmmm
                        Attached Files

Comment

dayam...that was just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
                            Do you buy them canned like that? I get them canned in Tomato sauce or mustard...mmmmmmmmm
                            Yes, that's how they come in the can, Vigo brand. I wouldn't like them with skin and bones. Look at the pictures on the cans, the ones labelled "fancy" are the ones with skin on em, weird!

Last edited by Puddles; 05-05-04, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Man, I had tamales and black beans in honor of cinco de mayo

LD

Comment

Working...
                              X