Astros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astros

So how about them Astros? Still early in the season, but things look promising so far!

If Pettite and Clemens stay healthy, they're gonna be tough to beat this year.

Comment

I think it's going depend on the whole team staying as healthy as possible. Went to watch Clemens pitch Friday and Pettitte on Tuesday and they weren't superhuman, but still impressive. I would have preferred to make it to the game last night with Roger stepping up to 2nd behind Nolan Ryan in all times strike outs. Now we just need Redding to kick into gear or at least find one. So far he appears to be the only weak link, at least the most noticable one.

Comment

Looking good right now against the Pirates. I'd be nice to put the Cubs down 3 games today, so hopefully things will continue as they are currently.

Comment

Just wait til the Cubs realy start going they are gonna really have to step it up then

Comment

I agree that they have been known to choke when the playoffs come, but hopefully having some seasoned guys that are familiar with the big games sitting in the dugout they can help out the rest of the team just with their influence. Long ways away and only time will tell. I'll hope for the best though, I can say that this is the first year I really cared much about it. I have always gone to a game or two, but never gave much thought to the actual season itself.

Comment

Originally posted by meat12
              Just wait til the Cubs realy start going they are gonna really have to step it up then
              I agree, I think it will be a good battle, but I still don't know whats up with the Cubs and Arizona. Looks like they just stepped it up though last inning.

Comment

Go Yankees!

Comment

Yeah for some reason they're struggling with Arizona. Gotta love the NL central though ...lookin tough this year, Reds and Brewers are even looking good.

Comment

has anyone else won 8 games in a row lately... *cricket cricket*, I didn't think so. GO YANKS GO YANKS

Comment

:sillyfu:

Comment

:D

oh nice, Cubs up 8-3

damn 11-3 now :D
                        Last edited by meat12; 05-06-04, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X