i need an girlfriend:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need an girlfriend:(

i am tired of not havingan old lady.i posted about the girl with the weird fediash,other than that her personality it really cool.then tonight she tells me that she just wants to fuck.sure that is awsome and all but it is just "FUCK".there is no meaning behind it

damn bro, i know ur pain man. I was like that for a while and then met my wonderful girl. You will meet someone brother.

Comment

well hope so.college starts tomm:)

Comment

who needs meaning? sex is my meaning in life. well, that and bodybuilding of course

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
          well hope so.college starts tomm:)
          There is your answer! The hot women of your dreams will be waiting there. Oh and make sure and hang out at the student center. Student Centers are always a great place to meet new people at colleges. Honestly before AP i could have casual sex anytime and it not bother me that there wasn't any feeling behind it. But now i know i could never go back to that. Cause sex is the best with feelings behind it.

Comment

i still feel random sex with random girls is so much more fun than anything else. its great not knowing their names the next day

Comment

I like haveing a girlfriend. I like haveing that person that when you make her smile it makes your day. But since I havn't had somone worth all that in years I have adopted Petite to enjoy my sweetness till I do. :p

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                I like haveing a girlfriend. I like haveing that person that when you make her smile it makes your day. But since I havn't had somone worth all that in years I have adopted Petite to enjoy my sweetness till I do. :p
                Aaawww! I've been adopted! :kiss:

Comment

gfs are to expensive man...lol

Comment

Feelings can bring sex to a whole new level, granted... very hard to find someone to care about when everyone wants immediate sexual gratification.

Women care about $$ and cars... isn't that how the song goes?

Comment

Originally posted by Striated

Women care about $$ and cars... isn't that how the song goes?
                      Not all woman!! I could care less about $$ and cars. If the person doesn't have something to offer from within, then they ain't shit!! The $$ and cars is only a plus to me!!!;)

Comment

any one want to hook me up with someone they know in louisiana?:)

Comment

Originally posted by LiLPerronis
                          any one want to hook me up with someone they know in louisiana?:)
                          Britney Spears if from Kentwood LA. You want me to hook you up with her?

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
                            Britney Spears if from Kentwood LA. You want me to hook you up with her?

damn i would intimidate her

Comment

give me a random girl for every night= better than 1 pussy for the rest of my life

Comment

Working...
                              X