Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How could I do this...(computer question)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How could I do this...(computer question)

ANy idea how to fix this problem? I have a cd burner in my comp, and had it installed....but...since I had it installed, I had to get windows reformatted, so My computer doesnt even read the CD BUrner drive anymore, and I dont have the installation disk anymore....is there any site that anyone knows of that I can go to, and somehow get this damn thing installed?

I'd do a google search and see if the manufacturer of your CD burner has a site...they'd almost surely have all of the drivers there available for download.

Comment

fuck, i have no idea who makes it lol

Comment

Open up the cpu case and you might be able to see a label on it.

Comment

Re: How could I do this...(computer question)

Originally posted by Gongshow
          ANy idea how to fix this problem? I have a cd burner in my comp, and had it installed....but...since I had it installed, I had to get windows reformatted, so My computer doesnt even read the CD BUrner drive anymore, and I dont have the installation disk anymore....is there any site that anyone knows of that I can go to, and somehow get this damn thing installed?

If you find out the manufacturer and can't get the right drivers from their website try this link

Comment

ur a fucking momo u know that? well yes u are good day dickface :D

Comment

Working...
            X