Leaving for Cleveland Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving for Cleveland Tomorrow...

...to go to Cedar Point!!! :woot: I am a roller coaster nut and this place rocks!! We go every 2 or 3 years!! They always add a record breaking coaster every year!! The latest one is the Top Thrill Dragster!! It's a hydrolic Coaster that shoots you off from 0 to 120mph in 4 seconds. It's suppose to mimick the feeling of a drag car taking off. Then you go straight up to 420 feeet and shoot straight down!! :woot:

This is a pic of the coaster!! Notice how small the car looks at the top of the hill.
    Attached Files

This pic gives you an indication of the force the take off generates on this fat kids face!! :rofl:
    Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, that place is awsome for sure...been there at least 30 times in my lifetime. Plan on many more trips!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cory
        This pic gives you an indication of the force the take off generates on this fat kids face!! :rofl:
        bwhahaah, that fat bastard is about to shit his pants.

Comment

I went to Cedar Point a few years ago....now that Millenium Force and the Dragster are there, I think I need to go back next summer. Let me know how good these new rides are.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmansb
            I went to Cedar Point a few years ago....now that Millenium Force and the Dragster are there, I think I need to go back next summer. Let me know how good these new rides are.
            I rode the Millenium Force in 2000, the year it was introduced and was blown away with that one at a 310 ft. drop and 90 mph!! I can't imagine this one!! :eek:

Comment

my god, scary shit...have fun bro

Comment

Originally posted by Cory

haha, thats gotta be fuckin embarrassing

Comment

have fun! take picssssss :)

Comment

Hope you're going to Sandusky and not Cleveland.....

Comment

lol yea sandusky is about an hour and 1/2 away from cleveland

i'm in cleveland, where are ya stayin

Comment

i never did a roller coaster yet but that fat fuck makes me think twice LOL looks liek hes gonan hava ehart attack!

Comment

Cory you lucky bastid, I saw that Dragster on a "Thrill Ride" special awhile back. I have to ride that beast!

Comment

damn, that looks like a fun ride

Comment

Sounds like an awesome time...enjoy!

When you come to Tampa we can go to Bush Gardens together. They've got some good coasters! :)

Comment

Working...
                              X