Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can You have sex by yourself (Like stick it in a vacuum or something)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can You have sex by yourself (Like stick it in a vacuum or something)

Is there any way you can do it by yourself? I've tried a vacuum but that doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ok Bouncer...did my concert pics get ya excited?

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

Just don't get your balls sucked up by the vacuum cleaner.....yeeeeoooooowwwwwwww.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Re: Can You have sex by yourself (Like stick it in a vacuum or something)

Originally posted by guy6969
            Is there any way you can do it by yourself? I've tried a vacuum but that doesn't work. Does anyone have any ideas?
            LOL

If your dumb enough to stick your dick in a vacum cleaner hose, I'm not callin the paramedics for you when it gets stuck there...

Hey go to a sex shop...get a pocket pussy or something....or if you really crave sticking your dick in a hose like object, get a penis pump. :D Its loads safer!!!

Comment

I have never tried any of this shit before, but I know people that would swear by the couch. They say once you've had sex with your couch, no woman will ever be enough for you.....

Comment

Yeah Ive got an idea get an girl friend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: Can You have sex by yourself (Like stick it in a vacuum or something)

Originally posted by redMachchick
                  LOL

Its loads safer!!!

Bwahaaaahaaa...you said LOADS!

Comment

it's usually more fun with someone else but have you tied your hand? :rofl:

Comment

lol, funny thread :rofl:

Comment

wtf

Comment

I thin kthis is something you should have kept tp yourself.

Comment

ive heard that if you tie off your arm to cut off circulation, and then masterbate, it almost feels like someone else is doin it. lol, not that i have ever tried

Comment

Yea it called the stranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X