flat tire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flat tire

in the rain, jack wouldnt lift truck high enough, tire tool wouldnt fit lugs on mags, had to get on the ground in a construction zone that was more mud than asphalt, had to call the wife to get me, drive home get tools and drive back. why was it flat? a piece of rebar stuck through the side wall of the tire and dented my rim. where did it come from? the goddamn shitty ass construction workers doing the concrete work! bad evening. just need some sympathy.

I'm sowwy:(

Comment

:kiss: There everything is all better. :D

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
        :kiss: There everything is all better. :D
        It made my day...I don't know about him. ;)

Comment

LOL thanks folks. i was so pissed, i have to get a new tire this weekend put on my rim i just didnt wanna spend the $ on a damn tire all because some $9.00 an hour piece of crap couldnt do his job and pick up the drop rebar after a cut.

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. It's one of my biggest pet peeves; people who have relatively easy jobs (mentally speaking), yet can't do their jobs right. Just once, when something like that happens, I'd like the guy responsible to be on-site so that I could go there and vent my anger.

Comment

sorry man

Comment

sorry bro

Comment

i dotn give a shit if im in my beeter i jsut driv eon the rim i drove bout 15 miles on flat donut las tmonth lol

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                    I hate flat tires, I always get them when I have my best clothes on :mad:
                    :ghey:

Comment

that reminds me i need to get AAA...

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser
                        I hate flat tires, I always get them when I have my best clothes on :mad:
                        yeah i hate gettin my korn t-shirt and blue jeans dirty too and shoes, it sucks messing up my 2 year old sneakers they dont even have any holes in the bottom. i was wearing my uniform luckily.

Comment

I just had to have two cars tires fixed this week because of slow leaks from nails in the tires. One car had a slow leak for a couple of months but then it became necessary to repair it when I had to fill the tire with air in the rain a few times. Grrrrr!

Comment

:)
                            Attached Files

Comment

fuck u jipped i was drivin hoem my frist day new jb sand guess what my fuckin tire blew out and i had no spare:( so after driving on the shoulde rin express lane on garden state parkway in the shoulderfor bout 30 mins till i ran out of shoulder space i sat and waited for a fuckin toe truck for what seemed liek anaeternity now im broke cuz i spent ass laod of moeny tog et the fucker towed off aprkway cuz onyl certain copmpanies are allwoed on pkwy so now im fuckin pissed and u jinxed u u fcker i still love u though:p

Comment

Working...
                              X