My old farm plow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My old farm plow

Some people are interested in theas old things. It is an old Cambridge late 1800s
    Attached Files

thats a good lookin plow ya got there

Comment

ya siree bob...dat der sur is a nice plow

Comment

lol That's cool. Do you still use it?

Comment

Yeeehawwww!

:p For real though, that's quite an antique:)

Comment

this plow means a lot to me, as a kid my dad would pull this with an old Model A doodle bug an I would rid on top and work the blades, I was about 12 or so, This thing is in mint condition, every spring and lever works perfectly.
            Attached Files

Comment

thats the best pic you have ever posted; seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Timber
                this plow means a lot to me
                I'm just bustin' your chops bro. I do the same thing to my ol' man. He still lives in PA and collects old tractors. Strangest thing...someone paying thousnads of dollars for old farm tractors and then just putting them in the garage. The only name htat rings a bell is Panzer, the same people who made tanks. They are worth some serious loot. If you are into that sort of thing.

Comment

LOL My Dad bought a horse farm in North Carolina so I wanted a few things from my child hood he had in some of his Barns up hear when he moved. I also have a 1926 Model T that belonged to His Farther I have in storage. The last time it ran was the day he died about 36 years ago. It been in the garage were he parked it till this year when my grandmother died. When I get some time I’ll pull the block apart. Nice thing about cars that old is the are all mechanical no Hydraulics. they are all levers and pins

Comment

i hate plows because they remind me of work but your is real nice because its an antique.

Comment

Thats cool. Seriously. My grandparents have some old stuff that I thought was neat, like a woodburning stove/oven and things. But a model T! Thats neat.

Comment

I never new much about the value of antique tools and such before, until my mom started selling some of the stuff that my late grandfather had amassed during his life at auctions. Rusty old sicles, hammers, ect. were selling for $50-75....can only imagine what a collector would be willing to shell out for that plow.

Comment

Timber, i know what you should put in your signature! "Life's a garden, dig it." -Joe Dirt
                          :D

Comment

I have alot of tools..... :)

Comment

um great plow man...

Comment

Working...
                              X