mp3 players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 players

Can anyone recommend a really good mp3 player? Someone told me the Ipod is good, but since its made by Apple, does that mean it isn't compatible with a PC?

bump

Comment

I have an Iaudio by cowan. I love it. It has 128mgs and a radio and voice recorder. Plus it comes with everything you need, headphones, armstrap, belt case.. everything. Not bad price either.. around 150. I was sold after I read online that some guy was using it while riding his chopper, and at 75mph it fell off. He went back picked it up and plugged it in with no problems.... it is very small also.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...onics&n=507846

Comment

Re: mp3 players

Originally posted by VeggieLifterGal
        Can anyone recommend a really good mp3 player? Someone told me the Ipod is good, but since its made by Apple, does that mean it isn't compatible with a PC?
        the apple ipod comes in two versions, one is PC compatible. It's a bit expensive though but a great device with huge storage.

Comment

IPOD is far and away the best....I couldnt afford it though, so I went with Rio s35, works great

Comment

I have two Iriver's an I-190 and an I-195.
            My wife got me the I-190 it has 256 MB built in memory, voice recorder, AM/FM radio.
            I then got the I-195 it's the same as the I-190 but has 512 built in. there are about the size of Cig. lighter.

Comment

it depends on what you want to do with it. i would recommend a flash MP3 player if all you want to do is work out b/c of the smaller size.

the HD MP3 players like IPods are great for storing your music library, but are bigger and bulkier. the flash players are perfect for the gym... size wise and are generally a lot cheaper.

Comment

I had an MP3 player for ahwile the RCA 1080 I think, I took it back for a Sony minidisc player. Best thing I could have done.

holds way more music and sounds better, I have 5 discs with about 60 songs each I can choose from each day.

Comment

Interesting. How does the minidisk thing work?

Comment

The player is abit bigger then a wallet, I put it in my pocket while working out.

The discs are like CD's but way smaller. You record onto them from you computer using hte mini disc player. They are also re-recordable. They are cheap to buy and hold more music then a 128 MP3 player will hold.

I also like the fact that I can just change disc's when I wanna hear something different.

It also doesn't skip like a CD player.

Comment

i heard minidisks where terrible

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                        i heard minidisks where terrible
                        Can only tell ya what I know. I had 2 MP3 players and I like this better.

Comment

cool cool....shows how much the tools at audio king know lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gongshow
                            cool cool....shows how much the tools at audio king know lol
                            LOL the place sounds like something that would be on Seinfeld.

Comment

Working...
                            X