Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the worst experience you ever had in bed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the worst experience you ever had in bed?

This can apply to either you or the partner who was in bed with you, and means this thread can either get really funny, or really gross, or both. I've read about *accidents* during anal for example :D

Mine was simple. A gf and myself forgot to lock the door and we both almost died when it opened and her sister came in. Luckily her sister knew that we were both bi and just gave us a knowing smirk but my heart never leapt out like that before, it could have been her parents :drunk: We were both in our late teens! The experience has always made me double check that I have total privacy, even at home, I can't masturbate if my door isn't locked. Apart from that, lusty frenching has gone bad when a girlfriend suddenly got a sneezing fit... :rofl:

Well, for me it had to be the time I had this woman going down to give me head! I just kicked back and was about to relax when all of a sudden when she started I was like....WTF? She was blowing me like a dog would maul(sp) a chew toy! I mean she literally had my unit grasped between her hands and it felt like she nawing on it! I quickly and politely asked her to stop and to never try that on any sane man!!!

Comment

had a goat lick my ass as I was giving it to girlfriend in the barn!

Comment

My answer is somewhere in here http://www.superiormuscle.com/vbulle...ighlight=worst

:D

Comment

Met a girl in a bar and took her home. She was fairly hot, a freshman in college so she had that first year spread starting to come on though. Anyway, we started making out and I was building up to my usual 30 seconds of drunk foreplay when I got her pants undone and the smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I never even got her panties off and the stench filled my entire bedroom. I made up something about not being able to cheat on my girlfriend and took her home ASAP. I have no idea what she had going down there but I was in no way man enough to find out.

Comment

I've experiece the same repugnance of decadecadeca and admit that I could not complete the task. I said I fel as if I were getting sick and she went home.

I humped a girl until she literally shit the bed. Let me tell you the worst part, it was MY bed! No way to recover from that and damn she was hot. It really ruined things. I have a weak stomach and I didn't help the situation.

Comment

Went to the bar with my Girl friend now X and we were got pretty drunk so went home for some fun well she was gfiving me head and all of the sudden she looks up and raises of me and threw up on my stomach. needless to say the mood was ruined.

Comment

:worthless

Comment

This isn't my experience, but its my good buddies. He was having anal sex with this hot little chic and all of the sudden he heard that squish, splat sound at the same time feeling something warm hit parts of his body and face. She jumped up, and ran to the bathroom crying. He turned on the lights to see liquid shit sprayed all over his chest and face..........the morale of the story.......don't let your girl eat refried beans before anal sex!!!:agree:

Comment

Originally posted by helix139
                    had a goat lick my ass as I was giving it to girlfriend in the barn!
                    So dose that mean it was a three some? :confused:
                    Last edited by Topher; 06-22-04, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X